Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Gratz. Same here.. got half size bigger... 
roll.gif

View media item 484251

Nice :rofl:

1) Corks (OWNED)

2) Denims (OWNED)

3) I'm looking forward to the Black suede mints, but ima be pissed and they will immediately be removed from my list if my pair comes out ashy.

p.s. Hazlenuts should have never been made in my opinion.

I never had any intention of owning a pair, and I'm lowkey embarrassed for people that do.
Much more embarrassed for you that other dudes' shoes are such an important factor in your life.

I got it! I'm putting the pink laces on my denims and the tan laces from the denims on the hazelnuts.... This sneaker is getting waaaaaaaay to much hate fall back..... And whoever said they were think bout big bangs in a trade.... BITE YOUR Tongue, keep them.... Can'twait for these mints..... Still gota find corks after I traded mine but these 700-800 tags are ******ed

I don't think these ever hit JJ. and even if they did you'd have far better odds on NDC
They did, I got my order placed and everything, I'm pretty sure they only had one or two pairs of each size, they told out within 2-3 minutes.

So are the mints going to be crazy limited like the rest? I like them I'm not trying to go in battle just to cop dammit NIKE make them GR!!!!!!!!

So are the mints going to be crazy limited like the rest? I like them I'm not trying to go in battle just to cop dammit NIKE make them GR!!!!!!!!

Why would Nike change things now? Expect the exact same kind of release as the hazelnuts

Depends. Made previous ones more limited to build thirst. Release last EXT in high volume to cash in on said thirst.

Last edited:
Depends. Made previous ones more limited to build thirst. Release last EXT in high volume to cash in on said thirst.

I would be totally fine with that. Was able to get Denims and Hazels, so having a greater chance to grab the Mints would be very appreciated.

I think corks will go up even more once the EXT releaeses are done. People will want to complete the set.

Guys with EXTS and who have tried 2/3 dif sizes.. is there any difference in the width between 1 size or 1 half size? I bought us 12s in denims and hazelnuts.. im going to try them once more in a week or so when my feet are feeling better but is there much difference in the width of say 12 , 12.5, 13 ? there is enough space at my toe in the 12 but i have a wide foot.. just wondering if i should go half size or full size.. sucks not being able to try them on first :frown:

They fit much looser in the middle to the back part of the shoe. Since there is no inner padding. LBJ toeboxs are still very tight as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
They fit much looser in the middle to the back part of the shoe. Since there is no inner padding. LBJ toeboxs are still very tight as usual.
I have the shoes mate, but they are really tight. wondering if going up in half/full size would fix the issue..enough space at the toes.

Back
Top Bottom