Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

People talking the hazelnuts down claiming $400 on flightclub but I've yet to see an 11.5 go under $450.....

in big sizes these are not sub $400 - considering the retail price hike over the denims they still selling for the same money.

My corks should be coming in a few days, Denims are copped, on the fence with Mints though. And still on the hunt for size 12 MVP
mean.gif

Mints not on the Footlocker Launch Locator yet, wonder if I can get lucky with another raffle. Trying to lock down some DB3s much more tho. Grail status shoe

Mints not on the Footlocker Launch Locator yet, wonder if I can get lucky with another raffle. Trying to lock down some DB3s much more tho. Grail status shoe
My local HOH says they're getting the Mints. so if your local HOH got the denims and hazelnuts then they will get Mints. Launch locator only updates the current week

Ohh **** looked at both pairs today and my The Nike check is slightly dull and suede looks the same way as the other guys... ones smoothe and the other foot looks like Scooby Doos armpit hair!! :smh:

gladly. i just had that OHHH moment when i realized that wasn't flash/glare i was looking at all along. Anywho..

I'm killing time on here still waiting on the UPS guy to drop off my Hazelnuts from NDC...soon as I see delivered I'm leaving work to go get them from the front door...some crab stole my black grape 5s from my door a few weeks ago smfh
That's real messed up!

Anybody hoop in X's? I need a new pair to play in a want to get some lebrons. Trying to decide on some X's or possibly 9 elites as I've heard they are pretty good.

I'm killing time on here still waiting on the UPS guy to drop off my Hazelnuts from NDC...soon as I see delivered I'm leaving work to go get them from the front door...some crab stole my black grape 5s from my door a few weeks ago smfh
That's real messed up!

i think you can do a hold at UPS to the shipment if you have a UPS account

you can have them held at a UPS facility without an account

i think to have them held at a UPS store you need an account.

^^^ i think you cant stop the 1st attempted delivery without the account but im not sure.

one way or another, i would be contacting UPS if someone was stealing my shoes just so that i can tell them not to leave the package on my steps.

I've had the stolen shoes issue maybe 6 times at my spot. They used to just drop my **** in front of my door at my apt. complex. Now they require signature for every delivery. I get so every time I get something I just call and ask for it to be held at a UPS location. Never had a problem with it not being attempted to be delivered the first time.

^^^ i think you cant stop the 1st attempted delivery without the account but im not sure.

one way or another, i would be contacting UPS if someone was stealing my shoes just so that i can tell them not to leave the package on my steps.

if theyre already on the truck then it's too late.

I've had the stolen shoes issue maybe 6 times at my spot. They used to just drop my **** in front of my door at my apt. complex. Now they require signature for every delivery. I get so every time I get something I just call and ask for it to be held at a UPS location. Never had a problem with it not being attempted to be delivered the first time.

Out of everything I ever get delivered, I had a LeBron MVP shirt stolen front my doorstep. UPS now does the signature confirmation deliveries with me as well... and to think I once had Yeezy's sitting at my doorstep for hours (the window for the MVP shirt was 1-2 hours tops, Yeezy's had a 5 hour window of sitting there).

Out of everything I ever get delivered, I had a LeBron MVP shirt stolen front my doorstep. UPS now does the signature confirmation deliveries with me as well... and to think I once had Yeezy's sitting at my doorstep for hours (the window for the MVP shirt was 1-2 hours tops, Yeezy's had a 5 hour window of sitting there).

Kill the neighboors

Back
Top Bottom