Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

This is why i mess with END they never let me down.....Mints cost $272.19 with tax in store, NDC same price but gets here on WED/THURSDAY, end gets to me on Tuesday from overseas smfh. Never got a customs bill ever (crossing fingers i don't jinx myself) and its $265 each and 11.95 for shipping cant beat that

And no limit on quantity (I think? I know one of those EU stores don't care).

May have witnessed worse case scenario this morning. In line to pick up my pair, in front of me was a teenage kid and his mom, don't know if he won or she won. They grab his pair from the back and when the cashier rings it up all I hear is ma dukes yell out, 250?!?!. Dude apparently thought he had won them for free so when they told her it was just to get a chance to buy a pair she was like, OH HELL NO!!. Told him to come on and they bounced out. I felt bad for my man, you talk about dejected, head hangin low as ish. BTW my pair is straight, no flaws, suede is on point
This 
roll.gif

awww man lmfao...every kids worst nightmare...having mom make a scene in public...

i ended saying f it, im got the  crimson elites too.. had a 10 dollar giftcard from eastbay plus a 25% off coupon.. so they ended up being 185 with no tax plus free shipping.  

waiting on the raspberry lows and im done with the x';s..onto the 11's!

for wearing imo

1. mint

2. denim

3. hazelnut

4. cork

I passed on the corks as I would never wear them out and I'm not a collector..rock > stock.

corks obviously have the historical value etc and mean the most in that aspect.

Probably my least favorite EXT but guy wanted to trade me for my 88s, im stuck on if I should do it because my cash is low or do i just want them more than 88s

Does anybody know if the championship pack is still dropping on the 27th? Also any word on where the championship pack is dropping?

I don't like the denims at all but the corks, now that's a piece of my life that's missing 
mean.gif

But not for no 600 dollars.

Both shoes were ashy but classy.  Had to use a suede brush and waterproofer to darken. Shoe with laces was before and without was after.  Decided to change the laces too.
Great job. Definitly an improvement. What brand waterproofer or just any old kind should work?

Just checked in and 600 new comments! I passed but I'm glad seeing most were able to cop, congrats guys the mints are a classy looking shoe.

The pics above look really good with the brush and waterproofer, they look great in that pic

I'm checking every site almost every hour to see if they put any sizes back on there.. what has my life become 

Ended up picking up 2 pairs of the Mints. Was only expecting to get one but I was called by HoH that I won my raffle ticket. Was just really a backup plan incase my first spot didn't come through. First time I've entered a raffle for shoes ever, so I feel pretty lucky right now lol. Now I'm very happy I grabbed 2 pairs just love the quality on these. Hopefully I can find trade for Corks somehow with DB3's and I'm good with the Lebron X EXT line.

I put corks at 1. To wear not value I wear my stuff I wanted the hazelnut but missed out , but I need these mints ..... The denims not a fan of the colorway , the pink/purple color throws me off....

Probably my least favorite EXT but guy wanted to trade me for my 88s, im stuck on if I should do it because my cash is low or do i just want them more than 88s
Yo I have the same offer right now...Just curious but where you located?

Anyways, I'm not sure if I wanna do this...I just bought Denims yesterday, and I'm not too sure about the Black Mints. My 88s are still DS, and they're actually 1 of 2 Jordans I have left after selling most of my J collection. Really love 3s and these shoes, so I don't think I'm gonna do the trade..

Back
Top Bottom