Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

8.5, 9.5, 10, and 11 in stock for about $350 shipped to US. By no means a steal but best available at the moment I suppose other than maybe the ebay

http://shelta.eu/products/brand/nik...bron-x-ext-black-suede-quickstrike-607078-001

The price on the screen doesn't reflect the 20% discount that's taken off at checkout for Non-EU customers.
I get this message for my credit card "Your card does not support “Veified by Visa” or “Mastercard SecureCode”" and it wont accept my Paypal. Thanks though.

I'm about to pull the trigger on a 9.5 on Ebay for 350. Good price or do you think I should wait for it to go down?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a 9.5 on Ebay for 350. Good price or do you think I should wait for it to go down?

I think they will settle right around that price. Retail in Cali was $273. $80 over is not that bad. But who knows you may find cheaper and you may not.

Last edited:
exts are complete...hazelnuts and denims i got retail....corks were 620 mints were like 330 so not to bad....and in terms of beauty:

corks>denim>mint>hazelnut

in terms of practicality/wearing:

mint>denim>hazelnut>corks

i like how the official color on these wasnt even mint it was "lime" 
nerd.gif

I just got offered Corks for DB3 + $200. I don't think this a good offer, but want to hear other opinions.

Last edited:
Just for offered Ds sz 12 south beach 9s for my hazelnuts. Cant really get a price range from whats up on ebay, i see pairs sitting around 200 and the rest for crazy prices like 800.

Back
Top Bottom