Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

wonders if nike saw what finishline was doing with the restocks and decided to 1UP them. :evil:

There will be a restock of Mints and Hazels due to the cancelling of bot orders under Nike's new 'Commitment to Fairness'. You will have another shot to trigger them, so before you buy reseller I'd wait.

I know it says DB3, but same applies top mints and hazels
I wouldn't get too excited just yet. If Nike if following the recent restock formula, then it won't be until October.

My store still has a 12, just picked up a 13 for my boy for basically retail sohelping out my dude I'm happy to be doing someone a favor.

How do these fit compared to Air Max 1 and Air Max 90s ?

I'm a 11.5 in both AM1 and AM90s.

what size is best ?

Mainly interested in hazelnuts

The next quarter for Nike starts September 1st so I either expect it right around then

Unless Nike prepares their quarterly reports different then all the other publicly traded corps. Their last quarter should start October 1st.

Last edited:
Got mine today (live in MA). First 10 I got since I'm not a fan of the silhouette, but the detail on these are crazy.

Someone asked if they look ashy, some spots may look whiteish, but all you have to do is brush it with your thumb. However I think the "ashy" looking spots give it more character, you can see the material better.

For a lace swap I wish I had a pair of white X laces, I'd like to see those on em...not sure about pink like someone said.... btw has anyone worn there's yet? Was curious about creases, I'm sure it's inevitable, but how bad do they get with the suede nubuck?

This might sound weird but I think the laces that were originally on my Hazelnuts scratched the leather on the tongue. There's two small streaks of white on the blue tongue. Has anything like this happened to anyone else's EXTs. I know its not serious but I'm kind of pissed about it. I also switched the laces immediately with the spare thick laces that come in the plasic baggy

Last edited:
but for 250 I expect better from Nike
laugh.gif
 that was your first mistake 

He bought it from END, nike wont give him discount because of that. NEed to buy direct from ndc for ndc discount..since anyone could upload photos and claim its their pair they bought from xxxxx site. Order number + pair on order - they take your word.

It doesn't look that bad though man, could be a lot worse.

Back
Top Bottom