Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I want the hazlenuts but I don't think the quality is worth $300+. It's crazy how the denims seem to be the only good quality exts but they were the cheapest at $180.
I dropped $290 on my Denims and don't regret it at all...That's coming from someone who gets ton of buyer's remorse lol.

As much as I like the Corks, I can't justify the $600-$800 range for anything at this point in my life :frown: lol

Last edited:
This might sound weird but I think the laces that were originally on my Hazelnuts scratched the leather on the tongue. There's two small streaks of white on the blue tongue. Has anything like this happened to anyone else's EXTs. I know its not serious but I'm kind of pissed about it. I also switched the laces immediately with the spare thick laces that come in the plasic baggy

happened to me with my denims so I did the same and switched to the pink laces even though I like the brown laces better.

Dont do nike claim, they don't refund shipping or tax etc. You wind up losing time and money. I learned this the hard way

I don't actually think it cleans it, just makes it look a little better. I also have a suede/nubuck foam cleaner but I'm afraid to use it. 
I know what you mean about using cleaners on them (or getting them wet). I've used the suede/nubuck eraser and brush in the past on some different shoes but it faded the color. Thanks for the info and let me know if you use the cleaner and how they turn out.

^^^ That's how my hazelnuts looked. I mixed and matched to find the best pair I could make. A pair was also basically missing the lion too because it was so faint.

Last edited:
Has anyone used this cleaner before? It was footlockers generic product from I think 2010. I just have used it much. I'm afraid to use it on my black mints
Not that specific one but I used the leather cleaner from footlocker and it worked good for me

It doesn't look bad, If one of my shoes had to have poor lasering I would want it to be the left since the lion is on the right.

shoes look good overall. but the lasering was just a poor design choice. I have a feeling after a while all of our swooshes/detail on the shoe will look "worn"

My mints were just delivered from END. I gotta go pick them up and check em out. These will be a keeper if I don't get my Doernbecher 95's. Yes I'm an air max head, sue me.

Got my mints in today from END but my swoosh is ****** up on one shoe.. Can't really complain cuz I paid retail but for 250 I expect better from NikeView media item 508235

You shouldn't be satisfied with flaws because you were able to pay retail, cause retail is 250 whole bucks plus some...

Inexcusable on Nike's part :smh: They wanna make these "high-end" lifestyle kicks but can't even make the swooshes match

Would you guys trade old royal jordan X's nds
For lebron x pure platinum DS?
Thanks fam
Wanted to get my hands on the plats for a while..

I want the hazlenuts but I don't think the quality is worth $300+. It's crazy how the denims seem to be the only good quality exts but they were the cheapest at $180.

I agree Denims are the best qualitywise. I want to complete the set, but the last 2 drops are not worth what Nike wants :smh:

Back
Top Bottom