Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

has anyone dealt with lancercustoms, i did a big order about 2mons ago and i havent heard anything from him nor recieved anything, just looking for some help, thanks in advance

He's actually a really good friend of mine. He is pretty quick at getting orders done and shipping them out. I've never heard him being 2 months behind though. He does do this on this side as he has a full time job. I say shoot him an email.

I've got a Q for you guys, does the Lebron X hold up well in the rain? does your feet get soaked? or would you suggest kd/kobes instead? I'm needing some rain sneakers as the weather here is a m.f and  I'm not wearing suede or white leather (stitching/laces get mad dirty) if the forecast is rain..so I'm needing some more "plasticy" shoes to not have much of an issue.

I use my only pairs of lebron 8 & 9s strictly as rain beaters. They are like tanks. All that Plastic works great with water. I imagine the x is similar.

it's all a scam. They'll fund a FSR off the $500, refund the $500 to the buyers after their stock is sold.

When it comes to limited releases, people need to smarten up and realize these RSVP sites are only sending DMs for themselves.

THIS

They're basically using your money as a "credit card"

Stop giving them business.

Last edited:
Yep, remembered when they released and I grabbed the KD Olympics fast and couldn't stomach the $250 price point (I think). Boy do I regret it now. Nothing but fakes on eBay for Bron X Olympic Gold

Xs are awesome rain boots. I wore them in the winter through snow and slush and they kept me warm and dry. I parked in a giant puddle once without realizing it and stepped out into 2 inches of slush (just barely below the vents) with no problem.

Hard to believe how contradictory the look vs the feel and performance of these bad boys are. They look like bulky as hell and as if they are going to shackle your feet, once you tie 'em off you take.

smokin.gif

anyone in sydney (australia) looking for pairs, i found only the white/red (home) on the shelves at the nike outlet in auburn marked down to aud180. as i was looking to pick them up, a nice guy working there told me they have three other colourways in the backroom, so i got him to bring them out. they have the black/carbon, the dunkman and the xmas as well, but these are all 40% off 180, so only aud108.

i grabbed the xmas pair. love red and green.

Sorta, kinda, maybe agree with you.

Be in about $800-900? Sell for 4k. I like that ROI.

We've all seen them listed for 4k.

How many of us have seen them sell for 4k, or even $1000?

I haven't...

I can't see a shoe that's not autographed or even a game worn PE going for that much?

They're rare, but not that damn rare.

A few years ago before the bots and everyone being a "reseller," we would all have a fair crack at this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom