Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

and those champ packs easily will go between 4k - 6k depending on size, so those rsvp prices are not bad at all, they only hurt if you yourself want the sneaker, more than likely the people paying 5k 6k for kicks are rappers who don't have any industry hook ups lol and need to keep up their image

This how dudes rocking the Denims?...Really though?
mean.gif

View media item 516669
:lol: Anyone else hate those socks with marijuana leaves on them?

If it's MVP numbers then you're delusional if you don't think they'll sell for over a grand esp when retail will probably be around 500$

MVPs sell for 2-3 by themselves.
Have you seen what last year's Championship Pack goes for?
Right....

I said I cant see them SELLING for 4k.

Just because all of these limited packs are listed on ebay or FC at an astronomical price doesn't mean they are "going" for that amount.

I ask because I don't know...

Are people actually paying thousands of dollars on MVP & Championship Lebron X's? (Like does anyone here have direct knowledge of this actually happening)

Because I don't know anyone willing to spend that much on a shoe in general.

I personally dont plan on ever going over $1200.

Lol fab ain't never gonna change dude still rocking big *** fitted hats that tilt down on his head. I'm surpassed he dosent have a du rag under his hat.

That's his style, why should he change? :lol: @ him missing the DuRag under the fitted tho

denims are going for 315 now? lol woww
Yeah really! I don't know what happened to the EXT hype but everything except corks dropped to 50 over retail after the Mints dropped. At first I thought the mints were just underrated because of the db3 release and hazels had quality problems but with the denims dropping in price now ioeno.

$50 over retail? Where?

Am I the only one not feeling the whole high colored socks fad?
You are not alone man. IMHO People look like clowns in shorts with clunky basketball sneakers and matching high socks with marijuana leaves on them.

I can't get with the high colored socks either. Not hating, just can't pull them off. I'll stick to the black socks.

well at least he's not wearing all camo like most people would wear with the denims

but jean shorts?

C'MON SON

:lol: yeah he should've took the dark khaki colored cargo shorts route on this one.

Last edited:
Right....

I said I cant see them SELLING for 4k.

Just because all of these limited packs are listed on ebay or FC at an astronomical price doesn't mean they are "going" for that amount.

I ask because I don't know...

Are people actually paying thousands of dollars on MVP & Championship Lebron X's? (Like does anyone here have direct knowledge of this actually happening)

Because I don't know anyone willing to spend that much on a shoe in general.

I personally dont plan on ever going over $1200.
Head over to the yeezy thread. Plenty of advocates willing to spend thousands on a pair of nike shoes. :smile:

Last edited:
Head over to the yeezy thread. Plenty of advocates willing to spend thousands on a pair of nike shoes.
smile.gif
Again...

I said Lebron X MVP's & Champ packs.

I'm well aware of whats going on with the Yeezy 2s right now.

But I've never seen anyone is this thread claim to have purchased a pair of MVP 10's from a reseller.

Yeah really! I don't know what happened to the EXT hype but everything except corks dropped to 50 over retail after the Mints dropped. At first I thought the mints were just underrated because of the db3 release and hazels had quality problems but with the denims dropping in price now ioeno.
Where can I find the denims for 50 over retail? thats a good deal.

Giving out dressing tips... go be a stylist and wear khakis or camos with everything. Really don't think everyone should look the same have ya own style. Olympic Xs are the best colorway then the gold medals I don't like platinums think they're ugly.

Again...

I said Lebron X MVP's & Champ packs.

I'm well aware of whats going on with the Yeezy 2s right now.

But I've never seen anyone is this thread claim to have purchased a pair of MVP 10's from a reseller.
Sold my pair of MVPs to an avid Lebron collector from Ohio.

Man, as much as I need that Championship Pack in my life, I'm starting to come to grips that I have a better chance at winning the Powerball...

Mints and Hazelnuts are set to launch on footlocker.com tomorrow at 8, they haven't announced anything but it's on their site.

truestory but the quality I'm sure would be of the most importance in these being there a real limited signature release. I just hate the plastic looking material on Lebron X and kds..

Back
Top Bottom