Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

met a dude at Dave and Busters tonight. i was mirin' his Royals and i told him i dig his kicks and asked him where he got em

told me he was an employee at NikeDC. should have asked him when the RSVP link was gonna be posted...

rookie mistakes 
mean.gif
I dont think knowing the time will help you unless you got a spot from those RSVP websites. They will still beat you. Next time ask for the exact time and hashtag lol.

Lol at the stories of grandmas, and infants being used for tickets.. Raffles are always funny, either its the family tree crews or the shady dudes who start saying "so, how can you help me secure a pair, wink$,wink$" and of course the beasts  in overly bright a ss clothing...

I always wear Sandals to get a raffle ticket, it gets ppl wondering, "is he a re-seller, lost, or just a guy who likes comfort?"
tongue.gif

TO the people who dont cop for retail with intentions to rock & keep, do you pay resell or move on? With that money I can get both yeezy 2 colorways brand new and a vaca to miami with $ to blow on whatever
indifferent.gif

I like how you guys are excited about raffle tickets. I did it for the bred 11, I went through 7 stores, and didn't did anything. I was salty like the ocean lol. Then the gf had to go out and find me a pair online. So I'm done with raffles from now on. i know everyone in California is attacking the one hoh at Beverly right now.

I'm like 5/7 in raffles

Got the:
Thunder 4's
Galaxy Foams
2 Bred 11's
And a Cool Grey 9
Shoe Gallery for the Foams?

TO the people who dont cop for retail with intentions to rock & keep, do you pay resell or move on? With that money I can get both yeezy 2 colorways brand new and a vaca to miami with $ to blow on whatever
indifferent.gif

Take it as a loss bro, look at it like this is Bron wins a championship next yr there will be a 3rd pack. I didnt get the first one and i moved on, besides you probably have enough kicks in ur closet to wear. Every time i miss a major release that i really want i just use that money and take vacation or something. It get easier and its less stressful when you accept not being able to cop certain releases.

indifferent.gif

I dont think It's going to sell for a crazy price after release. People like to think we can get that much but there's going to be so many listed buyer will low balls to the floor. But at least 2k + though.

indifferent.gif

I dont think It's going to sell for a crazy price after release. People like to think we can get that much but there's going to be so many listed buyer will low balls to the floor. But at least 2k + though.

:lol: @ so many listed. its not that many of them in the first place.

So in all honesty that manager from unknwn could have been selling to a celeb client, It is Miami, and it is Lebrons store.
He may have hooked up one of his family or friends. To be salty about that is childish, i mean you waited in line and got a ticket right? so now you have chances to win, and him selling one pair to someone else was most likely additional stock Nike sent for Lebron to give to people he knows, and your chances of winning probably didnt slim by much.
So pray to the sneaker gods to be fortunate of you, and keep it moving. Im just giving a realistic option not even being a douche

So in all honesty that manager from unknwn could have been selling to a celeb client, It is Miami, and it is Lebrons store.
He may have hooked up one of his family or friends. To be salty about that is childish, i mean you waited in line and got a ticket right? so now you have chances to win, and him selling one pair to someone else was most likely additional stock Nike sent for Lebron to give to people he knows, and your chances of winning probably didnt slim by much.
So pray to the sneaker gods to be fortunate of you, and keep it moving. Im just giving a realistic option not even being a douche
theres still no reason to do it in front of the people standing in line.

theres still no reason to do it in front of the people standing in line.
Basically hold that pair in the back for later or do the deal in the back of the store.  Shady tactics like that make you question the owner as a whole.

Last edited:
So
when i went to the hoh on 34th street the raffle line was about 30 people deep full of older people probably sent by their family and a few clueless people who thought that was the line to enter the store 
roll.gif

but anyways, they didn't even ask for sizes so it looks like most of the packs are going to the employees and their friends or family. looks like my 0.000000001% chance of copping just dropped to 0.0000000000000000000001%.
So you would have felt better if they asked for your size?

So
when i went to the hoh on 34th street the raffle line was about 30 people deep full of older people probably sent by their family and a few clueless people who thought that was the line to enter the store 
roll.gif

but anyways, they didn't even ask for sizes so it looks like most of the packs are going to the employees and their friends or family. looks like my 0.000000001% chance of copping just dropped to 0.0000000000000000000001%.
So you would have felt better if they asked for your size?

exactly. people will be just happy to get a call to get a pack regardless of size to be honest.

some managers have people line up in the order they won the raffle. if your size is gone by the time they get to you, then you get the next best thing. at least you don't leave empty handed. heck, you may be able to barter your size if someone grabbed it because their size was gone.

NDC or bust for me not going through the hassle of raffles and RSVP. GL everyone hope i can get lucky like i did with the DB3s even doe the odds are completely different.

Yo what time they are gonna stop giving out tickets @ hoh beverly center? Tryin to bring the whole fam out from Mexico we like 150+ deep
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom