Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

View media item 533045
kramer_in_car_with_kids.gif

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I'm just laughing my *** off at the fact that a $500 pack sells out within 2-3 minutes.

Nike, of course will claim the link wasn't given out to friends.
actually sold out within 5 seconds. I can't imagine anyone clicking the link after 10 seconds getting through and actually copping

Well, no harm done (except for the deep, complex feels). Catch some of y'all at Kixpo later. 
nthat.gif

I'm not going to lie. I had a bot with running 314/73mbps and still didnt get em. If someone copped with 50mbps im downgrading my internet ASAP

My last hope would be ShoeGallery calling the winners today. They never stated what time so now its the waiting game.

I'm not going to lie. I had a bot with running 314/73mbps and still didnt get em. If someone copped with 50mbps im downgrading my internet ASAP
ain't happening bro. i got 50mbps, i didn't even get to see the link come out and it's still sold out. so if you saw a link, you're already too late.

Last edited:
On the turnpike heading to Miami to meet a client, gonna wave 2k around until I end up with some & try not to get jumped lol

Just like they mess with our chances, lets just all bid outrages on their ebay listings and cancel at the last minute, see how they like it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom