Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

kramer_in_car_with_kids.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Hahaaaaa dude so scared he's covering up the URL and ****...

ain't happening bro. i got 50mbps, i didn't even get to see the link come out and it's still sold out. so if you saw a link, you're already too late.
agreed, if youre clicking anything on this release, you already lost, then again if you dont work at a NT you already lost lol.

I'm totally used to this, wake up, strike out, be mad.. happens with every major release. I don't know why I keep waking up and coming back again and again. 

man I had a chance to get a pack from a friend in China for $2100 USD, but I was hopeful I could get one here for 500 
indifferent.gif

Yep, if you even had to click your size...You stood no chance!!! While the bots have auto-add to cart features, Hell even if you wanted to add a random size to the cart you still didn't have no chance against no bot

Nike Family and Friends Release only.  Got a 13 in my cart and of course...timed out. Oh well... time to crawl back into bed with wifey.. and get some of the cookie
wink.gif

I am just glad that getting up for releases coincides with getting to go play some play. It is always a nice stress relief after I feel the sting of rejection

My last hope would be ShoeGallery calling the winners today. They never stated what time so now its the waiting game.
they dont open until like 9 or 10 i think. they are gonna call and they are gonna post vids of them picking winners on twitter

I'm really starting to think that speed isn't everything. There's no way to know though.

Both my servers caught the link before I saw it in tweetdeck. One server outright didnt even load the page.

I had the other server in line waiting and STILL no link in tweetdeck yet... so... i dont know.

If the people posting order conf's in here really got in... and manually...

As for evilside. Check the bushes at Lenox

Nike Family and Friends Release only.  Got a 13 in my cart and of course...timed out. Oh well... time to crawl back into bed with wifey.. and get some of the cookie
wink.gif
I wld do that same thing like you bruh, but since I'm already on this good ol' internet...I might as well search Lisa Ann and Alanah Rae, LOL

Back
Top Bottom