Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

doesnt mean they going to pay for it. people need to realize every winning bid is not paid for.
True, although better chance it will get paid if the buyer has a reputable feedback. That winning bid was from a guy with over 200 positive feedbacks and no negatives...

Last edited:
Last edited:
All the Lebron X Lows would have been so much better with the same Zoom setup as the mid's. Would have really separated them from the 8's and 9's. They've basically used the same midsole/cusioning/sole for 3yrs.

Anybody seen any sellers splitting up the shoes in the pack? How much should I be looking to spend on just the lows in a sz11?

LMFAO just seen this on IG. dude really posted a pic of lebron wearing the lows and said it was his. 

roll.gif

the fact that there are 7 offers on the box blows my mind. what are people going to do, walk around the streets with a box on their shoulder like an old ghetto blaster and try to stunt?
HAHA yea thats ridiculous. prolly some kids tryin to buy it so they can post pics of it on IG and say they got the pack.... or maybe some of the offers are just to troll the guy, offering like 50 cents

the fact that there are 7 offers on the box blows my mind. what are people going to do, walk around the streets with a box on their shoulder like an old ghetto blaster and try to stunt?
HAHA yea thats ridiculous. prolly some kids tryin to buy it so they can post pics of it on IG and say they got the pack.... or maybe some of the offers are just to troll the guy, offering like 50 cents
the shipping would cost more than what i would offer him. chances are the dude wont even double box if someone is ever stupid enough to buy it.

They're buying the box so they can store all their other Lebrons. But price is ridiculous I agree.

The more pictures I see the more I understand why people throw money in the thousands for them. I mean if you have that type of money and buying them doesn't affect your lifestyle then I get it. But if you gotta adjust how you live, thats doing too much. Beautiful sneakers. 

They're buying the box so they can store all their other Lebrons. But price is ridiculous I agree.
other LeBrons come with boxes, no need to get a replacement box, especially when its for a champ pack. and if i dont have the boxes and want to store my shoes, ill go out and buy $5 plastic boxes made for shoes. more than $20 for some cardboard isnt justifiable 

saw a bunch of people creaming ove the lows and hating on the highs. i guess it is a matter of preference. with my official last cop being the multicolor racers now, i'm gone!

see ya suckers
I said this 5 years ago and Nike's marketing keeps sucking me back in.

You'll be back sucker when Nike drops something you like noobie.

Verizon fios. My bill is expensive tho but its worth it cuz I get damn near every shoe release
just curious, i have veizon and can get those speeds if i want, but what else would i need to get those releases? a fast comp, and a good bot right? i know having fast speeds isnt all u need, just cing what u use? thx

just curious, i have veizon and can get those speeds if i want, but what else would i need to get those releases? a fast comp, and a good bot right? i know having fast speeds isnt all u need, just cing what u use? thx
U def need a good computer that can handle that type of speed. They might have to come out and install a new modem for you also. And def a good bot, someone who updates there bots as nike continue to update the site. 

doesnt mean they going to pay for it. people need to realize every winning bid is not paid for.
True, although better chance it will get paid if the buyer has a reputable feedback. That winning bid was from a guy with over 200 positive feedbacks and no negatives...
This is so true.  You can search completed listings vs sold listings.  I had to relist my AJ 3 DB's 4 or 5 times before someone actually paid me.  It's frustrating because all the deadbeat bidders have reputable feedback.  

This thread should be named "Offical LeBron X Thread Vol. 3: Celebration Pack Aftermath" Nobody cares about any of the X lows... Ready for all these to hit the outlets.. On to the Lebron XI.. RIP LeBron X

Back
Top Bottom