Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Anyone know that lancer customs guy ever got it together as far as shipping out/ customer service for the lace locks?I want to get some for my plats

What do you mean by "got it together"? He's 100% legit and processes orders as they are received.

some dude on IG asked for tagged pics of my pack so i sent him my username tagged. He then said no i meant "MY" user name. dude is trying to scam someone smh.

Make sure you ask for tagged pics with the current date !
yea people who asked for their name tagged on the product are just trying to scam the next person, this happened to me when trying to sell my corks on kixify, someone asked for it with their name tagged, i asked why and never got a response, just shook my head.

anybody got any information on what the house of hoops in perimeter mall in atl will have?
From what I was told, everything!! Including a few pair of Corks to go around. My homie works at FTL Underground. Some of the Perimeter employees have been working until the HOH opens. My dude stated damn near everything that has released since Nov 2012 will be there.

From what I was told, everything!! Including a few pair of Corks to go around. My homie works at FTL Underground. Some of the Perimeter employees have been working until the HOH opens. My dude stated damn near everything that has released since Nov 2012 will be there.
you think they'll have championship pack?

you think they'll have championship pack?
Doubt that, at least I wasn't told, nor did I ask. Don't care for it like that, only the lion hat. But if you're planning on heading out, might need to go lurk the area in a few hours. Unfortunately I can't check it out til Saturday. But from what I was told, some kicks I want may still be available. They're getting that much.

Doubt that, at least I wasn't told, nor did I ask. Don't care for it like that, only the lion hat. But if you're planning on heading out, might need to go lurk the area in a few hours. Unfortunately I can't check it out til Saturday. But from what I was told, some kicks I want may still be available. They're getting that much.
i really want stealth foams and corks also some royals, damn i want alot of stuff lol

The Augusta HOH opening had tons of kicks too, including Corks.

Was also told Greenbriar and Lenox FTL will become HOHs soon as well.

Last edited:
im not a fan of the 10s as well.. COMPARED to the 8s and 9s...

other then the 10 crown jewel.. most of the CW were not very good
I loved the 8's, wasn't a fan of the 9's, and really like the 10's as well.

I think there have been more than a handful of solid colorways that are good for the 10's.  Crown Jewels, Gold Medals, Wind Chills, Pressure...

Need some fellow "heads" advice guy wants all ds :

Jordan DB iv           sz 14

Jordan DB ix           sz 14

Jordan motorboat ix sz 14

jordan banned 1       sz 14

jordan cav 4            sz 14

for lebron championship pack sz 14 (i have doubles of every shoe but cav 4 and banned 1's)

would you pull the trigger on the  trade??? Please keep in mind these are all sz 14......
This is what I got offered for my lebron pack.
DB4's
DB9's
Cav 4's
Motor Boat 9's
GMP pack
All deadstock.
Should I do it?
^Either you guys are both dealing with each other, or we got some eerily similar offers.

Does anyone know if there are fake Lebron Champ Packs on the market being sold yet? Found a couple good deals out there.

Anyone know if any Corks will show up for the new HOH opening in Chicago?

New HOH in Chicago? Ain't no new HOH in Chicago! Man what new HOH in Chicago? Man you trippin, SHUT UP dude, making up completely inaccurate fairy tales like new HOH in Chicago. Boy I tell ya!..........[emoji]128566[/emoji]

These trade offers need to go in the legit check / nike price check section. People cant determine what to roast another person for... ego probably going through the roof :lol:

yea people who asked for their name tagged on the product are just trying to scam the next person, this happened to me when trying to sell my corks on kixify, someone asked for it with their name tagged, i asked why and never got a response, just shook my head.
I hit up a guy on kixify selling some corks, I was thinking of asking him to take pics with a current background of ESPN.com in the pics.  I figure if your selling corks you have a cell phone with a camera, take some recent pics f the shoes and text them to me.  Just trying to make sure I don't get taken for a ride for them.  Think dude might be on vacation though since haven't heard from him in a minute. Hoping.  LOL

If I can find a pair of corks at retail...

Will be calling all the local HOH hoping to catch a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom