Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i found a pair size 9.5 for 250 shipped.... couldn't pull the trigger tho cuz i wear 9. if you want his info lemme know, ill track it down n see if he still has em. they were DS

Been trying to grab a pair of the Elite Crimsons in 9.5. A local Footlocker has one left, but they're selling it for retail. Anyone have any ideas how I can get them to drop the price?

i feel you brah,,i wouldnt pay full retail for hoop shoes

Here's a funny story about this. I found a pair on Eastbay for $160 and decided to buy. When I got the package and opened it, there was a pair of Vans. Called Eastbay and they told me they'd refund me because they had no more in stock. The search continues lol

Wow~!!! they took a return and didn't check the box... that'll teach em! Wonder how often that happens! And I've considered keeping spare laces or lace locks or tags... but worried about getting charged. this person kept the entire pair!

i found a pair size 9.5 for 250 shipped.... couldn't pull the trigger tho cuz i wear 9. if you want his info lemme know, ill track it down n see if he still has em. they were DS
for what its worth, i had to size up with the elites. the heel counter is different to the normal X so it actually makes teh insole shorter in the elites vs the normals. 

I say that to say this: pull the trigger on homie's 9.5

sidebar: i ordered those customs when they were available, but i havent heard anything I need to check in with dude. those were my first and possibly gonna be only customs ever i wanna rock em!

Wow~!!! they took a return and didn't check the box... that'll teach em! Wonder how often that happens! And I've considered keeping spare laces or lace locks or tags... but worried about getting charged. this person kept the entire pair!
speaking of spare laces, I never got the spare laces with my dades so for now im using some walgreens black rope laces in mine. ugh. I need those turquoise laces almost as much as i need a custom guy to paint the midsole over and get rid of that weird blue. 

GOOD LOOKS MAN UNFORTUNATELY I NEED A 9.

IM IN YOUR BOAT. TTS IS 8.5 BUT I ROCK 9 IN BRONS

Hey guys, i'm considering pickin up a pair of the Corks. How much would a DS pair run for these days? Also, since some of you here have them, can you tell me how do they look and feel? (I've never seen them in person). Thanks!

I've tried sizing up in LeBron's before and hated how much empty toe space there was. If they were my size I would have grabbed em from him in a heartbeat

What if the person ringing it up decided to pull a fast one at the last minute before sending it off to be shipped? Haha could be a possibility right? Crazy though...

Back
Top Bottom