Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

There is a size 13 on ebay which is beat but price is 600. I've never had these so I don't know how to tell the fakes from the real ones.

There is a size 13 on ebay which is beat but price is 600. I've never had these so I don't know how to tell the fakes from the real ones.
Size tag looks funny on em. I would steer clear from em. Think about it, how did his grandparents cop for him? Not for retail, I'll tell you that much unless they're fake, which they probably are.

Just look at the air bag or ask for a pic of the airbag held up to a light.  The fakes don't have the flywire in the 360, it's just regular airbag pillars.

Replicas: http://www.oashoes.com/nike-air-jor...-x-10-mvp-mens-shoes-online.html#.U4q7BPldW8o

Authentics: http://www.lebronjames.com/2013/05/07/nike-lebron-x-mvp-sneakers/

Last edited:
doubt they have the nike+ sensor as an FYI
any other shoe that had the nike+ didn't contain the sensor in the past.

I ordered the pressures from the same outlet i think. like a month ago. 

they didn't include the nike+ chip but they are nike+ enabled

as in, i already have the chips from a pair of X iDs, and can use them in pressures, windchills etc. 

Thank you everyone, finally copped blue diamonds. Done with xs for a while

If you're looking for decent priced EXT'S or ID's like me, those sizes are very hard to come by. Hazelnuts weren't a good look for me. The Mints is a shoe I've been hunting for but nobody will budge on a decent price for my size. All the X's in the classifieds are size 10

Last edited:
Those things are being sold for retail or slightly less everywhere :lol:, keep in mind retail on em was $250 plus tax

You can find them for retail or $20 above box ds probably. If someone got em for $350 on eBay you can probably talk em down to #300, especially since the restock happened recently

Back
Top Bottom