Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I like that black/orange pair you got too.  
smokin.gif

@slysniperwolf that pic just broke my heart again :pimp:

Thanks dwoodactennis dwoodactennis
Sold them to you?!?! X Elite collection is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

yes sir... he had them on ebay and i lowballed him because i knew who he was and my ebay name is the same as my sn so he knew it was me.... he hit me via IG and we made it happen.

i think 1/2 of my elites are from nt members.

white/golds are from cyrus, red carpet ids are from sneaker.st's collection, red ids are from dwood.

How's DS windchill for 140? Not really my favorite color but I'm gonna ball in them anyways. I use the superhero elite right now. Any major difference from somebody with experience?

How's DS windchill for 140? Not really my favorite color but I'm gonna ball in them anyways. I use the superhero elite right now. Any major difference from somebody with experience?

Those wind chills are a downgrade in colour and comfort. Grab another pair of elites if you can, I find the lockdown quite a bit better. Not sure what resale is on elites these days, but they hit huge discount around my way.

Hey guys, I bought a pair of all star 10's off ebay i'm super excited, do you guys know if the fake lebrons have 3m, Im not sure if I bought fakes or not because the guy didnt have pictures of the zoom bags

Hey guys, I bought a pair of all star 10's off ebay i'm super excited, do you guys know if the fake lebrons have 3m, Im not sure if I bought fakes or not because the guy didnt have pictures of the zoom bags
fakes had 3m too, but the pattern was not as pronounced as the 3m on an authentic pair

besides the airbag, the flywire and position of the first row of the laces are good clues to check for. The flywire on the fakes are usually looser giving it a sloppy/goofy look compared to the real joints and the first row of laces should be under that flap by the toebox (on the fakes the first row is over the flap)

I'm not sure if it's the disdain for the XIII's, the jump for many to the Curry/GSW bandwagon, or a combination of both...but I'm loving how accessible it has made older Bron shoes.  

Was finally able to track down a Deadstock pair of Crown Jewel's in the original packaging in my size.  

Got 2 more X's to complete my personal "Four Horsemen of the LeBron X" set: 

congrats!
nthat.gif

i'm loving the tanking 'Bron market as well... Cork prices have been dropping like crazy and its about that time to strike
devil.gif

I'm not sure if it's the disdain for the XIII's, the jump for many to the Curry/GSW bandwagon, or a combination of both...but I'm loving how accessible it has made older Bron shoes.  

Was finally able to track down a Deadstock pair of Crown Jewel's in the original packaging in my size.  
View media item 2013651
View media item 2013650

Got 2 more X's to complete my personal "Four Horsemen of the LeBron X" set: 

Those red elites go hard. I love those

Had these samples for a while, noticed they showed up in the thread. Can anyone shed some light on them?

Back
Top Bottom