Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much tech does it take to make it worth 315? i will buy regardless but holy god, that is a lot for a shoe

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

adizero rose 2.0 - and they don't mark up the price that much but you get

good quality materials and top notch performance. they're doing it right.

From the grapevine...Adirose 3.0 is rumored to be in the $160 range...Adidas is ready for take over..
adidas-adizero-rose-3.0-1.jpg

These are the 3.0's.

You're joking right?

laugh.gif
if thats the shoe plus that mark up

adi is @%%#@!
laugh.gif

$300 + retail price for a Nike sneaker is just absurd. Thats right on the heels of luxury brand shoe prices.

$200 + for Foams is already ridiculous, and I still think basketball shoes in the $150 + range is pushing it. $300 though?!

Cmon Nike.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

$300 + retail price for a Nike sneaker is just absurd. Thats right on the heels of luxury brand shoe prices.

$200 + for Foams is already ridiculous, and I still think basketball shoes in the $150 + range is pushing it. $300 though?!

Cmon Nike.
indifferent.gif
thats life 300+ for the lebron x 200 for foams 160 for jb 4.00 for gas 4.00 for milk etc.... thats the world we live in

At some point, as consumers, we've got to say enough is enough. They're not even trying to be subtle about the price increase, like "OK, last time we did $250, we can go up to $260..." Like Seriously, that's the cost of two pairs of Jordans currently. Like this shoe is worth 2 top tier shoes? I just can't imagine what they could do to make the shoe even seem worthwile. I think we have a responsibility as consumers to see to it that these things flop HARD and they'll understand that they can't just hold us upside down and shake the change out of our pockets.

I think it starts with this years Elites. I know people are gonna go nuts coppin the South Beach ones but c'mon does anybody REALLY think the black ones, white ones, or even the yellow ones look sick enough to spend $250 on them, especially if you're not getting them for performance?

Originally Posted by j o 19

WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY THING?
nerd.gif

it's basically the nike fuel band tech put into shoes. you can measure your vertical, how fast you run down the court, etc. and keep track of it all through a website/app that nike will put out.  I think the first shoe that it's going to be in is the hyperdunk for the olympics this summer.  it's a cool concept, but it's making next years "elites" cost $315

Originally Posted by FreshSinceMyGenesis

[h1]"Nike Lebron 10 with Nike + to Retail at $315"[/h1]
lol. Is this some kind of...sick joke?
just buy the regular pair for 180.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Exactly that's all everyone has to do. 

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

They should make these the Lebron Xs

2em24if.png

25hpdex.png

If it was I would not be buying. If they want 180 for that they're out of their mind. Huge swoosh placement is a huge turn off.

Hyperdunks look dope
pimp.gif

And its very interesting folks are already committing to copping the Xs regardless of price without even seeing a pic yet. Nike is winning lol

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

its very interesting folks are already committing to copping the Xs regardless of price without even seeing a pic yet. Nike is winning lol

30t6p3b.gif

Sheep.

I understand a commitment to purchase an extremely expensive shoe if you really like the design and innovative tech incorporated into the shoe, but to just blatantly commit to purchasing a shoe without seeing actual photos or trying them on is just plain asinine.

This is nothin new for Nike. Soccer cleats retail for 300+ all the time. These $315 will be super limited or online only something to draw demand.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

its very interesting folks are already committing to copping the Xs regardless of price without even seeing a pic yet. Nike is winning lol

30t6p3b.gif

Sheep.

I understand a commitment to purchase an extremely expensive shoe if you really like the design and innovative tech incorporated into the shoe, but to just blatantly commit to purchasing a shoe without seeing actual photos or trying them on is just plain asinine.

Exactly what I was talking about in the post I made? Does bron sell the shoe or does thecshoe sell the shoe? Lebron sold last seasons V3 without a doubt in my mind. 9's sold themselves I have no idea about the 10's neither do anyone on ths board minus 3 people max

Originally Posted by andfattoo

EXACTLY.

BUT NAH THEY WANT THE ELITES W/ THE COMPUTER TECH FOR 180. BECAUSE THE REGULAR PAIR WON'T BE GOOD ENOUGH...

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by j o 19

WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY THING?
nerd.gif

it's basically the nike fuel band tech put into shoes. you can measure your vertical, how fast you run down the court, etc. and keep track of it all through a website/app that nike will put out.  I think the first shoe that it's going to be in is the hyperdunk for the olympics this summer.  it's a cool concept, but it's making next years "elites" cost $315

GOTCHA... SOUNDS NICE AND UNNECESSARY 

I hope they bring out all the special colorways of the entire line on the 10s like red carpets, graffitis, hwc etc.

I'm more concerned about actually seeing the X's then talking about the price. If the shoes hot enough they can say the price is whatever, it doesn't matter because people will still buy the shoe. I mean I think $250 is a stupid price fir the Elites but I'm still going to buy the SB 9 Elites because I like the shoe and that colorway just like a lot of other people do.

Nike should do a special order of the + model. It just makes a whole lotta sense this way. That way who ever is willing to shell out the cash can do so without the second market messing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom