Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
what up, skeeter! i'm just glad my least favorite McGee, Javale, is outta DC.
im hoping they come out with colorways that blow us away, because the silhouette by itself is :rolleyes

Haha amen to that fam, Javale did kill it on the nuggets tho, go figure he would and didn't when he was in the Wiz ( I root for DC but that **** s hard nowadays).

Y'all think the Olympic CW is gonna be + edition? Smh if so

there is some similarities but the 10s **** all over these

Shoe looks good, glad we finally get to see the finished product. Pretty sure most eople talking down on them will be changing their minds in the upcoming months, it happens every year lol. So eager to see the colorways theyre gonna be releasing.

I'm literally going to stare at the official pics until I force myself to like them. :lol:
Just like when you hear a song and hate it but after the 100th time hearing it on the radio you find yourself singing along....

Yeah that's the key to most people changing their minds. The more you see the more you become comfortable seeing them and end up buying multiple pairs :lol: I held my opinion because I've done that over the past few sigs for most.

To me they still have the 7's and 8 v3 look but there is always more to a shoe than the look.

I might actually try and cop a few colorways $180 version not the Nike+. The last brons I bought were the dunkmans/red carpets (VII)

Last edited:
Makes me wonder, why the hell even make the IX? These look or caring nothing (design wise) from the IX, but these scream VIII v2.5. The IX will be the dark horse of the group. The VII's carried over the VIII's, the VIII's cared over to the X, so what the **** happen to the IX?

The IX's are straight, but they're not ******g with the 8's or X's.

The Oly X's definitely look good on feet. That CW is real nice. I'm sold on them. Let's just hope they got some good CWs on the way! :nthat:

i was a big fan of the IX and wasnt too found of the leaked pictures but after seeing the shoes on court im becoming a fan... prob just gunna take a few months to get used to

They're gonna sell out even at $315. :smh:|I Just disgusting how Nike has taken advantage of this sneaker craze....smart move and more power to them

I'm sorry, not leather = do not want. The 9's were a good looking shoe that were stiff and uncomfortable. I won't fall for that twice

QFT. I can live with a bulky, slightly heavy Bron sig because that's what I've grown used to by now (ZLII-ZLIV, etc..). But what I cannot live with is this stiff, awkward Hyperfuse/Flywire crap they're pushing so much. I'd love to see leather re-emerge on a few X colorways, and I'm not talkin about patent.

I'll most definitely cop at least one colorway because I do like the design (probably a triple black for me). I can live with the reversed swoosh and definitely with the tongue tab. Just give me some leather, Nike... :rolleyes

That said, many other cats show what they get early from Nike, with no beef coming in their direction. The gent TY does so pretty frequently, so really, if someone was questioning something I've gotten, I'd post a pic and shut them up. I've done it before, and it works wonders with the doubters.
That's said, these new LeBron X would be worth the price of admission, if they were made of leather. Since they are not, I am just going to watch from the sidelines, waiting to see what happens when they get stomped upon.
180 dollar shoes should not rip, wait...the Hyperdunks cost two bills.....
laugh.gif
this ain't looking too good.
As far as I know Ty's connects are unknown... and many can assume ON Campus who I obtain my stuff from be it NSW or Nike Basketball so I'd prefer not get others hemmed up.... Plus I am asked not to post until there is a time that Sample Closets are cleared out and its free game....

So I return that courtesy by not doing it unless otherwise given permission to do so. I've never jeopardized that in 7 years.. won't start now.  But with that said I've shown plenty on NT when able.. .and for me impressing a few isn't worth giving up my connections. 

PS.. wait untill you all feel the X in your hand and feel the synthetic material. You may change your mind.. While I am a fan of Leather Synthetic or real and not really a fan of the Hyperfuse Plastic.. this is more sturdy.  Think 8 version 3 but a tad better.  If thats describes it well.

I also agree with the Carry over from 8 V3 to the X... People know Tinker did this with several Jordans although he would start over... and not many realize he did the same with the Jordan X to the Jordan XI....

THIS is something to look forward to with the Bron line as well.   Just sayin...The XI is already underway....and the beat goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom