Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ishouldbeworking

I can't believe that this collection is supposed to take on the Jordan crown. They are not even close and I'm sure history will show this.
The ogs no, I agree, majority of them are classics. As for the retros, majority of them are junk

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

I can't believe that this collection is supposed to take on the Jordan crown. They are not even close and I'm sure history will show this.
The ogs no, I agree, majority of them are classics. As for the retros, majority of them are junk

Are you suggesting that Nike stop innovating and continue to churn out some low quality, overpriced trash that more than likely belonged to an era that you were never a part of? Stick to the JB forum and keep posting comments like 'copped x2' and 'i need these in my life'.

ok??....who said that for one.  and Secondly, have you own a pair of them?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

It's ALREADY been stated that he's wearing the X's during the Olympics.

The USA Lows drop June 30th I believe

Stated by who? link?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

lol............. what the hell is this?

seriously what the hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

It's ALREADY been stated that he's wearing the X's during the Olympics.

The USA Lows drop June 30th I believe

Stated by who? link?
Yes...by who?

JM
Actually it's
[table][tr][td]06/16/12[/td][td]LeBron 9 Low[/td][td]White/Obsidian Red-University Red[/td][td]$150[/td][td]510811-101[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Stated by who? link?
Yes...by who?

JM
Actually it's
[table][tr][td]06/16/12[/td][td]LeBron 9 Low[/td][td]White/Obsidian Red-University Red[/td][td]$150[/td][td]510811-101[/td][/tr][/table]
i think he was talking about the X's

UPC: 887223227434 should be in all fnl, fl physical inventory I just noticed ours at work this morning. Will post pictures tonight. No images of shoes ATM

Originally Posted by Boader254

UPC: 887223227434 should be in all fnl, fl physical inventory I just noticed ours at work this morning. Will post pictures tonight. No images of shoes ATM

?

Originally Posted by Boader254

?
i think hes talking about the USA IX lows.

Does anybody think hes going to wear the Soldier VI's first and then the X's??..... i hope he doesnt wear the IX lows. Maybe IX Elite USA cw?

i doubt it, especially since he has 4 other options. Plus Nike has other players to wear the shoe.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

I thought he was wearing the lunarlon hyperdunks?

Thats what they said months ago. I don't know where this new info is from. When they unveiled the new logo and uniforms I thought it was stated that Bron was wearing the Hyper dunks. Lows are just another low release. After the one game Lebron wore te black and red lows and hurt himself I doubt he wears the nine lows again in game.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Does anybody think hes going to wear the Soldier VI's first and then the X's??..... i hope he doesnt wear the IX lows. Maybe IX Elite USA cw?

elite usa colorway sounds dope.

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Are you suggesting that Nike stop innovating and continue to churn out some low quality, overpriced trash that more than likely belonged to an era that you were never a part of? Stick to the JB forum and keep posting comments like 'copped x2' and 'i need these in my life'.

Excuse me, but I do not cop x2 on the retro Js. Bought a few retros this year, wasn't impressed with the quality, so sent them back And fyi, I've been buying nikes since the mid 90s (not just jordans).You need to work on your reading comprehension. I clearly stated that retros are junk. 
I seriously doubt that you're old  enough to know that og jordans were a quality product, far superior to the retros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom