Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn some of yall really don't read
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. regular model $180 & Nike + model $315. %!* is so hard to understand ?

Originally Posted by geoff2005

+!*... i heard lebron 10 are planning to retail at 315?! lebron and nike can go suck a ****, im prob not going to be buying more than 1 pair... unless that +*$$ makes me fly like jordan, no way ill spend 315+. nike + technology is pointless for people who cant even touch the rim or play very seriously...
laugh.gif
Wait a minute, you complain about the price, you tell Lebron and Nike to go stick it, and yet you still want a pair. Where's the logic?

BUYING ONE PAIR STILL SUPPORTS THEIR CAUSE, IDIOT.

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by geoff2005

+!*... i heard lebron 10 are planning to retail at 315?! lebron and nike can go suck a ****, im prob not going to be buying more than 1 pair... unless that +*$$ makes me fly like jordan, no way ill spend 315+. nike + technology is pointless for people who cant even touch the rim or play very seriously...
laugh.gif
Wait a minute, you complain about the price, you tell Lebron and Nike to go stick it, and yet you still want a pair. Where's the logic?

BUYING ONE PAIR STILL SUPPORTS THEIR CAUSE, IDIOT.

Fareal

I passed on Elite 9's due to the price. These 10's retailing at $300+ will be getting the same treatment.

the OP needs to edit the title that says "Official Lebron X Thread - "+" version $315, regular $180".

^^ Good luck with that. Someone that checks up on this site daily needs to create a new thread in order to get everything updated. You'll only see OP drop pictures and new info when they get them.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

the OP needs to edit the title that says "Official Lebron X Thread - "+" version $315, regular $180".

would be so nice if that happened so we "might" and i say might bc we all know people dont read thread titles..but it might cut down of some of these stupid posts of people complaining about the price. 

$180 is still pretty ridiculous considering that around 10 colorways will drop within a couple months.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I passed on Elite 9's due to the price. These 10's retailing at $300+ will be getting the same treatment.

Same here. It's gotten out of hand. I will wait for price drops.

you dont have to get all of them, and how do you know that they will all drop within a couple of months?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Same here. It's gotten out of hand. I will wait for price drops.
Elites should hit outlets and price drop soon.. I'm waiting for that to happen.. or someone to put a worn pair on CL for a deal..

What's the deal here, by this time last year we had several teaser pics already. Nike! wake up, bunch of lazy mofos.

but you spent $230 on all those LeBron IDs you made?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kICkfEEn

$180 is still pretty ridiculous considering that around 10 colorways will drop within a couple months.
Pick and choose my dude - there is no prize for having every single colourway that drops. Once you amass over 20+ pairs of shoes you really need to sort them out and look at how many Grey, Navy or Red shoes you have. Then you ask yourself if you need another pair in the same colourway.

Originally Posted by vood99

Pick and choose my dude - there is no prize for having every single colourway that drops. Once you amass over 20+ pairs of shoes you really need to sort them out and look at how many Grey, Navy or Red shoes you have. Then you ask yourself if you need another pair in the same colourway.

This x 3

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

This x 3
Finally, there's intelligence in this forum.
laugh.gif

very well said.

I have some doubles of the 9 (2 cw's) because I use one pair strictly for balling and the other just casually. But I didn't get all the cw's especially the ones that are somewhat the same color (eg: china over kentucky & swingman)

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by 1994SS

$315? I call BS
OMG!! 
NON + = $180

+ (all the fancy stuff) = $315.

laugh.gif
 it's pointless man. let them think everything is 315 so they won't even bother buying the regular version.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

^

I think a title change is in need to stop all this confusion. lol

It big bold font. I'm talking 10 Font and NT only goes to 7.
This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom