Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the X's alot but yeah it really is just similar to the Lebron 8

But that was a clean shoe too!

Idk if I would buy the Nike+ model but we all know if they bust out the southbeach colorway in that nike+ option it will sell out SMH

Those are definitely fakes. The authentics will probably look very similar to tho. First pic of those blk/red's that toebox look funky as hell AND it's a crease on hyperfuse material that isn't suppose to be there :smh:

Last edited:
d6e9c548d9ce11e1bfbf220.jpg

^honestly, why are you here if all you do is choke on Adidas and do all you can to back them up? we can tell you're salty nobody's all over Adidas like they are Nike...

Boy you silly, these are dope as hell even with the Darwin relation

Its funny you mentioned Adidas because the D Rose 3's from the pictures I seen look like a fusion of the Lebron 8 v2 and Air Jordan 1

Matter of fact, I wish the X's were just released as updated Darwins w/o the Lebron name because then they'd be easier to get and less hype to them

This is the first shoe which I like off of just pictures, and we still don't even know if they're legit
I guess you threw in the Rose reference as some sort of insult, correct? No problem.

These, look nothing like anything Nike has ever put out.

Can't say that same thing for the LeBron X.
So you telling me that raised medial toe box wasn't on the v2 8's, v3's, 9's?

The shoes look nice, but they were def inspired by some of Nike's recent work . . .

LOOK ALOT LIKE THE VIII'S IF YOU ASK ME... WOULD HAVE MADE MORE SENSE IF THESE WERE THE IX'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom