Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly from what i see so far...it does lack the "sig" for lack of a better word...quality in it. it looks more like a typical NBA nike than it should. or maybe on the hyperposite level.

i will wait till real pics surface though.

I know this is a Nike Forum but not gonna lie those D Rose 3's look pretty DOPE! I buy atleast one of his sig each year being a lifetime Chicago Bulls fan and an avid Rose fan.

On another note, someone should keep a running list of the members that talk crap about the 10's early pics. Then when they jump on the bandwagon later this year everybody will have something to poke fun about in a light hearted good spirited way.

Kinda excited to see the various colorways of that Rose 3....LOL! Don't agree about Adidas biting Nike on design because Adidas had a span of innovation after Jordan retired and before Lebron signed on where they were top dog in Basketball performance. I do hope Adidas takes a page out of Nike's book with the dope colorways tho.

THIS FALL WILL BE AN EXCITING TIME FOR SNEAKER ENTHUSIASTS!!!

I've been drinking...

The teal and orange is the chinas not the cannons.... Gotcha

Feeling the chinas over all, if I get any 10s those would be it

X's will probably end up being a marketing hybrid of the VIII and IX...similar silouhette from the VIII with the vibrant colorways of the IX...

I was hoping for more of an original design since this IS the X here...guess Petrie's running out of ideas. X's will still sell though....

d6e9c548d9ce11e1bfbf220.jpg

Yeah these have to be the X's based on this picture.

With that said I give these a 5/10 based on the leaked pictures. Good follow up to the IX's.

As of now it goes from best to worst LeBron's...

IV's > III's > I's >VI's > IX's > X's.

All the ones I didn't list are terrible models in my opinion.

I think the fakes got it wrong... i think the reverse swoosh will be on the medial side while the swoosh on the toe will be on the lateral side like the hyperdunk 2012

giant swoosh on toebox is not needed.

idk how i feel about this. i hate when nike ODs on the swooshes on their shoes.

you dont see adidas putting 3stripes everywhere on their shoes so why do you need more than 1swoosh?

Last edited:
I guess you threw in the Rose reference as some sort of insult, correct? No problem.

These, look nothing like anything Nike has ever put out.
Can't say that same thing for the LeBron X.

where did you get these pics from??? Any other color ways leak yet? Is there an Adidas forum like NikeTalk?

X's will probably end up being a marketing hybrid of the VIII and IX...similar silouhette from the VIII with the vibrant colorways of the IX...
I was hoping for more of an original design since this IS the X here...guess Petrie's running out of ideas. X's will still sell though....

Petrie's not running out of ideas, the 10 is supposed to be the best Lebron so far, so why not use pieces of the best Lebrons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom