OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Very nice job with these! 
nthat.gif
Agreed. Those are real nice

I'm set on a USA cw. Which one would look better on feet? I'm feeling the glow in the dark cream white posite then a forging iron white on white.

OR

A matte black posite on a chroma black & blue.

Like I said I'm feeling the white, I feel like the glow in the dark is what makes it pure fire. It'll hold it's value more so than the black. 

But I DO plan on wearing these A LOT so the matte black looks more plausible, you feel me.

Which one should I go with?

They should just leave those upper accent options up forever lol. It can turn a good design into a GREAT design

You can get finishes at a paint store that will allow them to look reflective/metallic. If you don't plan on hooping in them, they should hold up just fine, might have to rough up the posite if it's matte finish because some finishers/applications need to be applied on a rough surface. Dope nonetheless!

Tbh most of these are horrible. I haven't played with em but I doubt I could do better. Its like Lewi said, too many options. Sometimes less is more. Or maybe that's just me, I'm rarely a fan of super loud/fruity colorways.

I don't like how you can't edit the color around the insole like you were able to few weeks ago. When you pick the outside color accent, it's the same all throughout now

A lot of options. Will definitely make at least one pair maybe more but that depends on what I'm able to cop this coming week.

@thekillerj23 you punjabi bro? Always good to see fellow punjabis with an appreciation for kicks :smokin

A lot of options. Will definitely make at least one pair maybe more but that depends on what I'm able to cop this coming week.

@thekillerj23 you punjabi bro? Always good to see fellow punjabis with an appreciation for kicks :smokin

Yes sir, 100% punjabi, you got an IG FAM, i'll give you a follow.

these are the 3 i'm thinking about, the IDK are kinda my playstation theme, loving the graffiti glow options and then just a crazy take on marvels carnage

Why does nike do this now?!?! Argh. I just used my 20% off code a week ago. I'm salty...

i know sneaker heads are notorious for never being satisfied and always criticizing releases on the internet, but its WHACK AS **** that we can't have these options without that cluttered dark brown inlining.

with that being said, when is the cutoff date for these nike id options?

Back
Top Bottom