OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

And I got my last "finishing touches" email :D
Looks like my delay wasn't much of a delay at all cuz my 50th day would have been a week from today. And the first two pairs will be here on the 13th.
I'm sure it has to do with the fact that they stopped taking orders for two weeks to catch up
Let's just hope quality is on point

I'll go a step further and say I wouldn't mind it being delayed 1-2 weeks as long as there are no flaws as far as quality goes.

Exactly. Two of my pairs are on time and I still got $100 off. I'm a happy man.. so long as quality is good

You'd be mad if I told you how much mine ended up costing me lol. They weren't free but....

Those look gorgeous tho

Last edited:

I know one thing... @lewi1913   you take some terrible pics for the all the kicks you own haha
indifferent.gif

Both pairs are dope @lewi1913
nthat.gif

The flash lime has been one of my favorite colors on the XI ID options, so I really dig that top pair.  What color is the chroma on those? 

PPumper, no disrespect to your other ids i like em all so far, but these take the cake, imo, flat out PERFECT in regards to your theme, WINNER !!!!!

View media item 850807
ewwww eeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!

and fwiw sir lewi posted the BEST photo ive ever seen of the elite 10 dades, still my screensave at werk :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom