OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

After 7 iD's on the X last year I passed in the XI and glad I did, missing out on a lot of messy orders. Seems Nike has righted the ship though with many of these newer options...pulled trigger on these today
View media item 1009141

Last edited:
I'm not making a pair soon because until I can use a code or discount with the releases coming up this month I gotta save that cash up
I feel like there is one more option on deck. If the Heat 3-Peat

In the past have they brought back all the options at the end of the season ? Or nah?

Again not mine but figured it was interesting as this is the first variation I've seen of this champ iD with the gold speckles. They still OD,but I think for this CW, it actually doesn't look bad.

View media item 1008543

these are clean, but the gold speckles seem like theres too much, if there was less of it maybe.

or maybe need to see higher quality pics at diff angles.

iwas thinking of doing the exact same but with the white glow in the dark sole. it looks weird on nike id unless you uncheck the show glow thingy. its just a white sole. but might be too much going on with the white sole.

After 7 iD's on the X last year I passed in the XI and glad I did, missing out on a lot of messy orders. Seems Nike has righted the ship though with many of these newer options...pulled trigger on these today

I knew you couldn't stay away forever!  These will be dope, can't wait to see them. 
nthat.gif

CANT WAIT TO SEE DA DC TOUCH ON THEM

OH DAMB WE DA SAME SIZE!!!!

Lol yeah I guess we are. I went TTS in the Elite but figured stay .5 up in the regular since there is more Foam there. Hopefully Nike comes through on these and they look as good as I hope they do!

I knew you couldn't stay away forever!  These will be dope, can't wait to see them.  :nthat:
Me neither! I was seriously going to skip iD altogether this year, but after seeing some really great pairs in the last week or so, new options, AND a less than exciting XII model coming up, I figured get while the gettin' is good. These will be posted with the quickness once they arrive.

Last year my last few X Elite pairs were coming back to me in about 29 days or less, really hoping Nike can get a fire under their *** for these too!

View media item 1009795
Not trying to beat a dead horse, but this is a mashup of both championship shoes.  What do you guys think?

Not gonna lie...I REALLY like this concept, and for once there are enough options to pull it off instead of it just being an idea. I would personally probably change the sole as well, but it totally works how you have it now.

Not eem gonna lie to you man, I mess with those heavy! Only thing I'd do different is choose a different sole color (I'd probably just go clear), but overall it's
pimp.gif
to me.
Not gonna lie...I REALLY like this concept, and for once there are enough options to pull it off instead of it just being an idea. I would personally probably change the sole as well, but it totally works how you have it now.
Yeah, I started with a clear translucent sole but I wanted to add another detail from the low's.  We'll see, I like them both ways.

The sole you used is green GITD, correct?

The more I look at it, the more I gradually like that touch...changed my mind now :lol: I think you should keep it as such.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I used.  Now if only someone has a code they're not going to use that they'd be willing to help out a brother, lol

On another note, does anyone else feel like Nike is just waiting for Lebron to win to release some crazy new option or even bring back all the old ones (what the style)?

On another note, does anyone else feel like Nike is just waiting for Lebron to win to release some crazy new option or even bring back all the old ones (what the style)?

As great as that would be I doubt they will, especially after giving us a real GOLD option. Everyone last year was waiting for more options...then over the summer Nike started removing options like red fuse uppers and lining...WTF

with the strike over and them seeming to be caught up on ID's i think they should open the flood gates I mean tech they did say that they would be back but it is what it is

with the strike over and them seeming to be caught up on ID's i think they should open the flood gates I mean tech they did say that they would be back but it is what it is
i hope they dont sacrifice quality. i hate it when they over glue or glue the hyperfuse messed up and we ended up having to wait longer -_-

Back
Top Bottom