OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Just came in, very happy with these also.

Really nice man 
nthat.gif

I don't think I've seen a completed ID with the new options I haven't liked.  Dope stuff.  

Been trying to avoid doing a HWC (for me, Knicks) pair for the longest, but PPumper's pair up there is TOO fire :pimp:

Ok so returned both my ID's just now.. Went into the factory store real easy. My Turbo greens had way too much foam seperation all around and the Yeezus ones made me felt like a donk hype beast plus they random wax blotches on the mesh upper by the gold swooshes. So ya just returned both and it hurts bad........... 

Anyone have a pic of the champ pack style  black/red 11 id's but with Green glow bottom like the original 9's had instead of Icy clear recently posted? 

Anyone have a pic of the champ pack style  black/red 11 id's but with Green glow bottom like the original 9's had instead of Icy clear recently posted? 

I can provide pics tomorrow once my ID arrives. I def wanted to do the green gitd

Inb4 we waiting in dslr pics if triple black from moth ago robin

Ok so returned both my ID's just now.. Went into the factory store real easy. My Turbo greens had way too much foam seperation all around and the Yeezus ones made me felt like a donk hype beast plus they random wax blotches on the mesh upper by the gold swooshes. So ya just returned both and it hurts bad........... 
they didn't offer you a remake?

Back
Top Bottom