OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I made two more before it got taken down.

Too bad they don't have a silver option for the overlay. Going for the Sprite can colors. The forging iron effect are the fizzy bubbles lol. White overlay works too.
View media item 589544
I think Ty Lawson will be wearing more Brons this year because the XI will be better suited for his size and style of play so I made a pair maybe he'll see and make :nerd:
View media item 589545

Last edited:
These are awesome DC30!
Thank you sir! Was hoping to mess around a bit but they're off the site. Will resume as soon as possible. We need some sample pics though, especially of the Forged Iron and Chroma. And don't tell me the KD has chroma. Need to see on THIS shoe. KD is not cutting it for me this year.

Last edited:
I still don't have a refund for a shoe they received 2 weeks ago, I might need to hit them up a little later and try and grab another. 8)

Same thing happened to me. I chatted them yesterday just to inquire on the refund and they offered a 10%. Didnt expect that but I'll gladly take it.

skimmed through the thread so far. does anyone know when the release date is for the id options? also, is nike+ going to work with these? i bought it with the x's and didn't really use it that much after a while, but it'd still be nice to be able to have the option.

skimmed through the thread so far. does anyone know when the release date is for the id options? also, is nike+ going to work with these? i bought it with the x's and didn't really use it that much after a while, but it'd still be nice to be able to have the option.

Pretty sure Nike deep sixed the Nike+ on the LeBron line. I could be wrong though.

Too many options look so so so good. All black, white Armor with black overlays, that dark grey base, and the chroma purple.... yikes. Not trying to spend that 1000+

I'm gonna need to see some people's pairs before I can make a decision...

Oh
laugh.gif
 I thought I was the only idiot that couldn't get on

I want to make a triple black but Im almost sure their gunna drop a predominantly black GR anyway thats probly gunna spit on the ID's

But i'm def gunna make a svsm
devil.gif

Those galaxy foams look sick! Can't wait for Nightwing's review on these. Might have to go all out like I did with the Lebron X ID's :smokin

Back
Top Bottom