OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I knoe that it is a bit of a reach.... 

but every time I go on ID on the chroma side and press yes to add speckles I see like a glitch of a design

Maybe graphetti...

Anyone else experiemce this?

I want to see a picture of someone's taxi I.D once they come in to see how they come out. Those are by far my favorite and I will definitely buy if they come out well in person.

Yup I saw it once too
Yea I was just making sure I wasn't crazy it works only once and everytime you press back and go back on ID but I'll just let it go till I see proof of something real;

Gonna try my best to screenshot it but it moves really quick

I want to see a picture of someone's taxi I.D once they come in to see how they come out. Those are by far my favorite and I will definitely buy if they come out well in person.

I'll post pics when I get them. I got the we started your id emails the other day for all 3 pair of mine. (including taxi)

My KP's came in today from END. Super repped. These are a problem! My wallet is about to hate me. And I can't wait until you get those shoes Kennyisdead. I bet they will be spectacular.

SMH at Nike promoting a themed cw but making us go the iD route for them

Lol it's smart on their part. Everyone seems to love a good nickname or story telling colorways now-a-days. They decided to give both while making an extra $50.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom