OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

To rock with his Hollywood Nights jersey in LA next year
roll.gif

Will upload pics of my pair as soon as they land. You got me on you order for a yeezy colorway? I got da shipping!

No hate at all, this is just a question but: wouldn't you guys wanna hold off and wait with hopes that a triple black cw drops? I understand if you can afford it go for it, but who doesn't like saving money, you know? JW, I feel like CWs like that may have a chance to drop down the road, and I'd regret the hell outta buying an iD now and seeing like 5 months from now a GR exactly like it or pretty damn close...

Just wondering man, not taking shots or nothing :D

I've got the cash. If they do drop a gr cw. I will cop 2

Biggest mistake I made was only copping 1 pair of the triple black 8s.

But I get where u guys are coming from.

Let's just say te lebron XI has greatly exceeded my expectations. To the point where I want to sell my yeezys for every Bron XI.

No hate at all, this is just a question but: wouldn't you guys wanna hold off and wait with hopes that a triple black cw drops? I understand if you can afford it go for it, but who doesn't like saving money, you know? JW, I feel like CWs like that may have a chance to drop down the road, and I'd regret the hell outta buying an iD now and seeing like 5 months from now a GR exactly like it or pretty damn close...

Jm confirmed no triple black

Ah ok that thread is too hard to keep up with haha, looks like I may follow suit once I see his trip blacks come in.

I got one e-mail out of four... so far nothing on my chroma IDs, but my basic one is finishing apparently.

I will be ordering with my 20% off, so they'll be $200. Free Shipping and tax free, will be same as retail and I'm sure they won't be sold black if they did release, if! Just like last year the carbon had some gray accents. Will also be ordering with 1 to 2 other pairs at the minimum

Back
Top Bottom