OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

What do you plan on wearing with em? Not hating or anything just curious. 
nerd.gif

So after receiving the "almost finished" email on Wednesday, got this gem this morning...

I didn't even order a chroma option, just standard colors, black posite, white hyperfuse with red swoosh, flywire and laces.  
mad.gif

So after receiving the "almost finished" email on Wednesday, got this gem this morning...

I didn't even order a chroma option, just standard colors, black posite, white hyperfuse with red swoosh, flywire and laces.  
mad.gif
Ugh. The LeBron XI is just overall not doing well for Nike. ID is so behind in production and LeBron himself can't wear them for a full game >.>

I got an order has been delayed (chroma) email about a week ago saying they will arrive 12/24 but just got an almost finished email today....really strange.

Not my cup of tea but different strokes for different folks... pink and green are AKA colors... Maybe that inspired them...

FYI everybody, ebates.com is doing 10% cashback on NDC today, which applies to IDs. good time to order for anyone planning on it.

Maybe the desire for something different & unconventional inspired them!!? ... Maybe they didn't want a shoe that looks like something you could buy in store!? ... Maybe they wanted to turn heads!? ... I did some with these colors plus more ... & that was my reasoning! Diversity ... the beauty of life ... Ppl on NT are kinda close minded

Got an email apologizing for not being able to ship my non-Chorma IDs to me in time for Christmas, so I'll be getting a full refund.

Yahtzee.

Maybe the desire for something different & unconventional inspired them!!? ... Maybe they didn't want a shoe that looks like something you could buy in store!? ... Maybe they wanted to turn heads!? ... I did some with these colors plus more ... & that was my reasoning! Diversity ... the beauty of life ... Ppl on NT are kinda close minded

Let me get this straight. Dude asked for opinions. He got opinions. So you're mad because they didn't sugar coat it?

If he came on and said "Hey just got these in I absolutely love em!" Then yea all the negative comments wouldn't be warranted.

Not tryna go at you but just as you said, "diversity." If he asks for opinions and they give em that's diversity working at it's finest right there.

Let me get this straight. Dude asked for opinions. He got opinions. So you're mad because they didn't sugar coat it?

If he came on and said "Hey just got these in I absolutely love em!" Then yea all the negative comments wouldn't be warranted.

Not tryna go at you but just as you said, "diversity." If he asks for opinions and they give em that's diversity working at it's finest right there.
actually, after he got the shoes in hand, he said "finally got them in, turned out well" ... Insinuating that he liked em ... At that point, the initial asking of opinions became void, ... And from there they were called "horrible" and so on ... And furthermore, I was speaking on the general "follow the leader" mentality of the ppl on this site ... This isn't the only instance where someone posted, not asking for an opinion & a "popular" person slammed their idea & the flunkies followed suit .. My comment was for those who were asking his inspiration, because I don't see ppl asking that when ppl don't have loud colors!, they seem to banish color & creativity here & that's what I was challenging ... You gotta chill on me G ... there's a method to my madness

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom