OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Guys you all need to chill. I posted a screenshot of the Nike ID's I made like a month ago. I quoted it when I posted the actual picture.

Yes, I've read some of the negative comments and I'm fine with that. I respect all the comments, even though I wasn't asking for any. It's simple, the ID I made may not be appealing to some of you guys and the ID's you guys made may look ugly to me. We all have different preferences and that's normal.

So everyone just chill. I love the ID's I built and I'm completely happy and satisfied with it.

Btw, to the people asking:

-I used Volt

-I ripped off the Under Armour kicks with the same color combination and I wanted to make it look flashy and bright.

Don't hate, appreciate.

Nice Chromas Yall!!!
nthat.gif

Guys you all need to chill. I posted a screenshot of the Nike ID's I made like a month ago. I quoted it when I posted the actual picture.

Yes, I've read some of the negative comments and I'm fine with that. I respect all the comments, even though I wasn't asking for any. It's simple, the ID I made may not be appealing to some of you guys and the ID's you guys made may look ugly to me. We all have different preferences and that's normal.

So everyone just chill. I love the ID's I built and I'm completely happy and satisfied with it.

Btw, to the people asking:

-I used Volt

-I ripped off the Under Armour kicks with the same color combination and I wanted to make it look flashy and bright.

Don't hate, appreciate.
You really used VOLT on the upper? 

I'm just looking forward to seeing all the chroma Ids to start posting. Majority of all the lebron xi Ids have come out great!

What color options did you use on this? Looks fantastic!

Blue/Red chroma, White speckles
Black base
Red flywire
Glow base swoosh
Glow overlay swoosh
Green glow sole
Black lace
Black lining

And thank you. Appreciate it! exvidious exvidious

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom