OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Agreed , but every speckled ID has 5x that amount, so I wonder if those speckles are custom? Or if Nike is not ODing anymore
You are right, those could be custom with the speckling. 

For comparison, here is what the sample of my shoe looked like at Niketown when they first hit Nike ID:

Here is what mine came out like....

Ridiculous with the amount of speckling they did on mine.  I really wanted them to look like the model in terms of the white speckles.
eyes.gif

You are right, those could be custom with the speckling. 

For comparison, here is what the sample of my shoe looked like at Niketown when they first hit Nike ID:

Here is what mine came out like....

Ridiculous with the amount of speckling they did on mine.  I really wanted them to look like the model in terms of the white speckles.
eyes.gif

Geez.

Dude with the speckling gun needs to chill the hell out!

That's unfortunate, one of the few "complaints" I have seen in this thread that actually seems legitimate, took a black shoe and damn near turned it white.

Speckling is so far over done it's ridiculous, I'll never add that option
On my X PS Elite ID's they did it perfect, wasn't overdone at all, but these they murdered.  I was only disappointed with these because the speckling on their model looked so much better wiht less.  I would've ordered plain black for the posite if I would have known.  But I'm not going to whine too much, Nike did end up giving them to me for free. 

lol the guy who does the speckling his bloodstream must just consistst of cocaine and red bull, dude is going in on the speckles lol

Yeah free definitely, had you paid I'd return and get out without, then paint it yourself

in the case of that black and white pair... what happens if yall use both speckling options and make one white... but the other option black? wouldnt that effectively cancel out half the dots visually?

Get a paint marker and do some dabbing, you'll be good
Great idea, that's exactly what I'm going to do.  Easier than a paint and brush. 

in the case of that black and white pair... what happens if yall use both speckling options and make one white... but the other option black? wouldnt that effectively cancel out half the dots visually?
That was the case with the X Elite ID, but on the XI ID they only have one speckle option, not two, so it's either one color speckles or none. 

Great idea, that's exactly what I'm going to do.  Easier than a paint and brush. 

That was the case with the X Elite ID, but on the XI ID they only have one speckle option, not two, so it's either one color speckles or none. 

A whole lot easier :D

smh i tried. damn, guess yall really gotta put a sharpie to $250+ sneakers. nike either dont know, dont show, or dont care about whats going on in our pockets

Back
Top Bottom