OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

was there always a black and gold flywire and what does it go wonky when you click on it?
oh snap is that a new option. it never been available
looks like it but Idk how it looks because everytime I click on it the whole shoe goes black with a black background and when I click a diff color it goes back to normal
mean.gif

looks like it but Idk how it looks because everytime I click on it the whole shoe goes black with a black background and when I click a diff color it goes back to normal
mean.gif
man if this is real i need to  redo my champ pack lebron i would love to have that fly wire incorporated

mean.gif
man if this is real i need to  redo my champ pack lebron i would love to have that fly wire incorporated
check it out and see if it glitches on you if it doesn't post a screen cap

They were calling the release version a 'reverse king's pride' color but the teal everglades option appears to be much closer to the actual print on the liner of the king's pride release.

They were calling the release version a 'reverse king's pride' color but the teal everglades option appears to be much closer to the actual print on the liner of the king's pride release.
yea that why it caught my eyes more gotta id them :D

when will the 11's end? i'm still waiting for that gold option and i'm tempted even more by the black/gold flywire. thing is i'll be ultra happy if i have gold posite.

when will the 11's end? i'm still waiting for that gold option and i'm tempted even more by the black/gold flywire. thing is i'll be ultra happy if i have gold posite.
you could always do a solid color and do gold speckle like several peoples id's with speckle it'll be damn near all gold the way they speckle the 7734 out of it

Back
Top Bottom