OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Inspired by one of my favorite Lebron 9's. lebron 11 "Shooting Stars".

i thought of this EXACT colorway when the gumbo came out.

never got to ordering it tho, now i will never have a one of a kind id lmao.

how do they look in person?

I thought about it with the gumbo options as well but the gumbo liner was the only thing holding me back. Once all the options became available I couldn't pass it up. They look good in person. One of if not my personal favorite iD's out the bunch I've made.

From the KD VII ID thread... Nike why can't we get these colors for the Brons???
The Colors remind me of those Burgundy Pippens I got at the Nike outlet. Loved the colors so it was an Easy cop. That Infrared really should be a staple ID option IMO. Nike/JB been using that Infrapink a lot lately too so it is a surprise to me it isn't available for the XI's.

Tracking is live for my iD's. Monday delivery. Original date was July 21st. Hell yeah!

Tracking is live for my iD's. Monday delivery. Original date was July 21st. Hell yeah!

Ditto! Its gonna be a good day. And what's better for ids here for me, they deliver by 10:30am. Dunno if that's the same with anyone else?

Did you guys notice the new "FIREWORKS" option available on ID?...Looks like its time to cook up something.

Ditto! Its gonna be a good day. And what's better for ids here for me, they deliver by 10:30am. Dunno if that's the same with anyone else?

I always get my UPS deliveries early anyway, but my tracking also says by 10:30am.

Ok...so a few of ya'll have mentioned getting straight black flywire, instead of the black/gold flywire. Anyone else? Really hoping my 2 pairs come in with all the proper materials.

Ok...so a few of ya'll have mentioned getting straight black flywire, instead of the black/gold flywire. Anyone else? Really hoping my 2 pairs come in with all the proper materials.

Yeah my was straight black. Spoke to a Nike rep, all they could explain was that there suppose to be a gold undertone but that it does show mostly black. I'm like what does that mean? She's like well it's suppose to have gold hints and I told her there are Nome. She said that yeah, its black mostly. So I'm like but the pic on the site is different from the black to the black/gold kinda like the laces and they turned out fine, she had no explanation, so I may just return mine.

Yeah my was straight black. Spoke to a Nike rep, all they could explain was that there suppose to be a gold undertone but that it does show mostly black. I'm like what does that mean? She's like well it's suppose to have gold hints and I told her there are Nome. She said that yeah, its black mostly. So I'm like but the pic on the site is different from the black to the black/gold kinda like the laces and they turned out fine, she had no explanation, so I may just return mine.

Gold shimmer???? Wtf...now she just making stuff up. Guess I'll have to wait till Monday with fingers crossed...

Back
Top Bottom