OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

I don't think they came out in kids sizes.....only 4500 pairs were made in men's sizes I believe.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

was at footaction today i a see is every employee with a air zoom generation tee, reserve urs today.
On the benchs are a Air Zoom Generation 12. 20. 03 stickers .
Well kinda over done on the GR air zoom generation i have a feeling i'll be able to cop these at a lower than suggested retail price. Already all the other lebron shoes.

YO! I don't feel like looking through this whole post but Shoetrends got the Generations up for pre-order, $90. DF!!!
[/b]​

^^ Actually I only posted it in the previous page. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Did you order? Just want to see if they sold out already.
[/b]

Mine are silver on the back..not the red "taillight". Anyone else?
(Just got them - overpaid by 9 bucks..not too bad).
Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

picked up my pair of the 12-20's today, a shoe city in monterey park Ca. has them already for sale. I walked in and asked the manager for the lebron's. and he said WHO ???. I was like damn, So I looked around and he had all of them next to the J's. So I copped myself a pair of 9.5, as a matter of fact, im wearing them already. Damn they sweet.
looking for air jodan iv blk/wht, or wht cement. size 9.5 or 10. -- webmaster@23isgone.com

I have noticed that Lebron himself have different versions of his shoes. The ones sold in the store for the black and white version has the silver on the back while his own has red. Also on the first game editions Lebron himself shoe's have red streaks on the bottom of the soles while the ones he sold in stores of the midnight blue streaks on the bottom of soles. I dont know if im correct or not but this is what im noticing.

Has shoe trends already started to ship them out? Or will they not ship till the 20th???.....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Just thought I'd put into a little contribution. I was up at my local Nike Town the past weekend checking out what they had in. I started watching the AZG commercial and thought it was worth checking out. I had a digital camera with me and couldn't actually take a picture because the shoes that they were showing only came at an instant. So I had no other choice but to take a video of it. Came home and had a little trouble capturing them on MPEG and I know the pictures aren't so great.

A White/Blue sample that LeBron is holding.
40391600.jpg

Various colorways.
40391602.jpg

Red/White colorway.
40391597.jpg

Notice a wheat colorway anywhere?
40391596.jpg

Go and check out the AZG viewing at your local Nike Town and check it out for yourself. I am assuming these are samples because you can tell that the placement on the Nike SWOOSH is placed near the ankle instead.

You guys really need to see the shoes in person. The tail light on the back is IRIDESCENT...sometimes it looks like chrome, and sometimes it looks red. I bought them yesterday.
"Flow tight like NBA shorts in the 60's" - Jae Hood

I want atleast one more pair of 1st games so I can rock that pair...

1st games > All the rest of the colorways (only equivalents may be whites and possibly the ASG colorway)

[/b]​

^ hit me up on aim, i mite have your size.

aim- yankee4life12

For All SoCal Heads
Lebron's out now at Finish Line Westminster Mall

"you ain't no athlete you Shawn Bradley" - Jigga

Does the general release Zoom Generation that comes out this saturday come with the Lebron James Card like the 1st Game?

I copped two pairs of AZGs this past Thursday here in Brisbane, Australia.

The GRs definetly do not come with a LeBron card. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Sneakerph33N , Or anybody that has these already..Are they true to size? Let me know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom