OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

The all-stars are hott. I aint like the Wheats at first but wit the new pics they look. :wow:
eek.gif

The future of the league is in good hands.

Damn I am going to be broken next month!!! I like them both
"Come on Buddy Lee, let's make like a tree and go!"

Damn. Those wheats are sick. The All-Stars are a tad bit disappointing. I was hoping they'd be the white/royal blue joints Bron was wearing on that ESPN special when he was in that Nike meeting.

red/white are copped. i just pre-ordered them. I think the all star shoes are nice and clean but i expect something different and extravagant in an all star edition that is so limited and has been kept such a secret. Overall both are pretty nice but i dont see going through a ton of trouble to get them.

red/white are copped. i just pre-ordered them. The all stars are nice and clean but i expected something extravagant and different with how limited they are and how much nike put into keeping them a secret. Overall both are pretty nice but i dont see going through a ton of trouble to get them.

All right all this nu info on the all-star game azg's is nice but i want to see the svsm's can some one post a pic

The all-stars are definitely a disappointment. They are so bland, but I want them anyway for collection purposes. The wheats will definitely be a hot shoe when they go on sale...a position at the outlets are waiting for those imo. The wht red's are hot, hot, hot. Can't wait for those. I'm very exicited about Bron's line.

Quote:
The all stars are nice and clean, but I expected something extravagant and different with how limited they are and how much Nike put into keeping them a secret.

Both are copped though.....

I'm copping as many pairs and different colourways of AZGs as possible.

I don't own a truley brown pair of shoes either, so those wheat AZs will go nice with some of my clothes!

I have to agree with some of the others. I was expecting the All Star colorway to be very different. They are very disappointing to me, but i will try to get a pair for collection purposes. Are the wheats limited too? I'm not really feeling those.

i live in vancouver bc...no luck of asg's eh? the wheats...remind me of olives. meh i'll cop at outlets..

btw when do you guys think the lebrons will hit outlets? i know in some places they are selling very well, but all shoes hit outlets..even cements.

[/b]​

Yeah the All-Stars are very plain. The should have had more of a secondary color. The SVSM colorway is so hott.

Aww man, after all the hype, the all-stars look very disappointing. They make the wheats look decent. |I
tired.gif

-Michael (Knicks Fan Since, 1/5/2004, Clips fan since fuglee was spelled C-L-O-S-S)

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. -BTT

this has prob. already been posted but i don't feel like siftin thru all the posts.........the mesh on the upper on the gen. shoes were listed on nikebasketball as being important.....on the all white zoom gen., it seems like the upper is all leather. Is that gonna end up hurtin the shoe performance wise 'cause i was thinking about gettin it for ballin and i like the whole sphere thing they have goin

what are your favorite colorways of the AZG. here's mine in order:

1. first games
2. red/white
3.all stars
4.blacks
5.white/black
6.wheats

1.First Games
2.SVSM
3.Blacks
4.White/Reds
tie5.Wheats
tie5.AllStars
6.White Blacks

Back
Top Bottom