OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

nouveauclothingco.com

seems wayyyy to good to be true.
I saw this on instagram today lol. I highly doubt it's real... who has a full fleet of sizes for the Doernbecher 4's? Plus 2009 spacejams also... $300 is a believable price, but the unbelievable part would be how they got hands on so many sizes... I'm almost positive that they're some shady site. And you are right... does seem way too good to be true. sadly. Shoe game's f'd up now... =/
[h1] [/h1]

I think they are legit.

Saw sellkicks (Instagram, check 'em out) vouched for this site.

However, the DB4s, FSR for only $400 does seem to good to be true.

Anyone wanna be the guinea pig and purchase from them and give us the review like the homie who ordered them off www.kicksole.com ?

Last edited:
Can anyone vouch for mental kicks, some of their pries look too good to be true.
I wouldn't buy anything from them. A friend of mine ordered a pair of Concord 11s from there and they ended up being AAA variants (High quality fakes). Same for all there 3s and 4s. 

Last edited:
Can anyone vouch for mental kicks, some of their pries look too good to be true.
the mentalkicks debate has been going on for a long time.. I bought bred 11s from them early for 240 and received a pair of very good b grades. The patent leather around the toe cap is dull, and the stitching on the back right shoe is off-center. Other than this, they are perfect. I checked everything from the carbon fiber to the style code and found no indication that they are fake

Last edited:
Anyone ordered from kickz before? I used my cc to make the payment me they are sending me an invoice asking me to wire the money over...
that sounds shady.   If you send cash to them its a lot easier for them to rip you off.  That's why I like Paypal with these sites because they will refund you no matter what most of the time.

Kixify.com looks like a legit site for selling your Jordans.  Anyone have any experience with this site and are they in fact legit?  Very interested, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom