OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

anyone? they have space jams cool greys n concords in all sizes and they use sneaker news pics. i think they are not in my opinion but i may be wrong. i would like for them to be legit can anyone verify this site?
I just got shoes from them. The shoes are legit but trying to get in touch with anyone or get a tracking number is terrible.

I'd stay away.  Also someone just made an account on NT to say they are legit.  Guy joined yesterday and has 1 post.  

That makes 2 large red flags: FSR's of older, limited sneakers and someone making an account on NT just to claim they are legit.
I actually found this post when I was looking for info on the validity of the website and just thought I would post on my experience since others had the same question as me. And I wouldn't be saying that they're customer service is unacceptable if I had anything to do with the website. The shoes are real but I would not order from them again due to the lack of care from the owner.

No one has FSR's of older, popular sneakers like that unless they are GM/variant.  This is common knowledge at this point on these forums.

Anyone know of any sites that sell size 14's. another reason i think most of these sites are fake bc they don't contain full size runs. They mostly cut off at 12 or mostly 14. A FULL SIZE RUN HAS ALL SIZES THAT THE MANFUACTURER PUT OUT... (i.e if nike released j's from size 9.5 - 19 / that would be that shoe's full size run) It pisses me off when someone will say yo i got a full size run of x. Then I ask for a size 14 (Just about every shoe comes in size 14! Maybe not every shoe but about 95%. ) N they be like nah, we only carry up to size 13. wtf!

they are legit!!... ive preordered with them twice now. site looks a bit sketchy at first but look at there instagram @thirtysevenkicks

http://shop.wisebuys23.com/

Add wisebuys23 to the NOT LEGIT List.

Wisebuys23 is a Scumbag!!!!Me and numerous others I seen on IG pre-ordered the Jordan I Grey Shadows and we never received a tracking number or our kicks!! Other people that pre-ordered the Jordan IV Toros had the same problem. I emailed and sent numerous text messages and no one responded. Other people also sent numerous emails and text messages and no one responded to them. And of course my posts on IG about my kicks were deleted! I filed a dispute through Paypal.

Hello sir... My cousin pre ordered aj 4 green glow gs size from wisebuys23 last month.. She had a transaction number from them.. But the shoes hasn't arrived yet.. Wisebuys23 also responded to her a while back that they will send the pair 2-3 days after release dates.. But up until now no shoes delivered.

Just a heads up... don't trust SoleSeriouss.com for preorders.

Was just refunded on my order a week after the release. Best to go with a reputable seller and not them.

Site is fake bro sorry
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom