OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Probably like 3 months ago. I saw there site on their list and was gonna buy but didn't and then I saw on one of my threads I was subbed too that they said they got GM 11s from there

Did anyone get the shoes from these site?
Is it sell the fake shoes?

from88til from88til Not sure. They don't post photos of the actual shoes, just generic images that can be found anywhere online. I would contact them to request photos of the actual shoes.

It looks like they take their own photos. I also noticed blogs like Sneakerfreaker, KicksonFire and ************* have featured their photos. 

If that is the case their legitimacy has increased, but as a buyer buying from a store I'm not familiar with, I would need to see product shots.

If that is the case their legitimacy has increased, but as a buyer buying from a store I'm not familiar with, I would need to see product shots.
They have a ton of great quality product shots.

Also if this helps, their Facebook Fan page has over 10k fans and IG has over 7k followers.

Last edited:
What does everyone think about http://www.sneakerbaas.nl/?

In my opinion they seem to be legit.  I ordered a pair of Taxi 12's from them and everything looked good.  They do charge a little more for shipping to the US from the Netherlands but I literally got my shoes on Wednesday after I ordered them on the previous Saturday afternoon.  Great customer service as well...They made sure to check up on my order to make sure that I got the sneakers in my hands without any problems.

i saw it already,much thanks for reply and remind,but I am not in that country,I just hope someone here maybe bought shoes from them already,maybe can share some information!ANYWAY,THANKS YOU SO MUCH!

There's a store out now that claims to be Rstor's american seller . So I ordered from them (I don't really care for the unauthorized arguement) But I got a pair of Air Jordan 3s from them . & They where dead on point 
eek.gif
 Anyways the store is called www.TheRstorKicks.com , & They seem Legit from my experience  . Just thought I'd share the wealth.

There's a store out now that claims to be Rstor's american seller . So I ordered from them (I don't really care for the unauthorized arguement) But I got a pair of Air Jordan 3s from them . & They where dead on point :wow:  Anyways the store is called www.TheRstorKicks.com , & They seem Legit from my experience  . Just thought I'd share the wealth.
Unauthorized as in B grade or GM?

B grade , or early release so they say . My 3's are ok & I bought a pair of 11's which were icy but kinda yellowed I guess due to age. From the looks and feel it's legit. @retrohead182

B grade , or early release so they say . My 3's are ok & I bought a pair of 11's which were icy but kinda yellowed I guess due to age. From the looks and feel it's legit. @retrohead182
Well B grade and early release are kinda different. An early release can still be 100% authentic as long as it's in within the so said production dates. From what i understand about the site is that they sell HIGH quality GM kicks rather then b or early release and really doesn't belong on this thread sorry to say. No disrespect intended. It's just this thread is for authentic sites not b or GM.

Well, production dates don't prove authenticity not even defending the shoes, which have the correct dates in them tho. But also do alot of reps. I just offered a website based on my experience not telling you they were 100% but what my perspective was. Which is what the Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks is about. & Does fit under the thread because it deals with websites. I don't really care tho , your probably right that's just how I feel. Keeping in mind I'm new to NT. @retrohead182

Back
Top Bottom