OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Yes they are a legit preorder site
only pre order? How about the shoes they selling? Are they legit too? Thanks
incredulous.gif

Last edited:
What is the most reliable websites from the list ?

i have to access few of the websites and some of them are already closed.

Thanks

Is ruvilla .com legit? I'm
Thinking of getting the "letter of intent" kamikaze
Come on man. Villa has like, 85 actual stores and a careers sections on their site.

I've seen people ask if Champs is legit too...
eyes.gif

lol villa managers are shady cause my cuzn is 1 and I just make the call and don't have to worry about lines, raffles or my size
roll.gif
Nah bro. That's just called employee perks. FTL,Champs, FNL, NT all do it too if you get the right manager

Last edited:
Come on man. Villa has like, 85 actual stores and a careers sections on their site.

I've seen people ask if Champs is legit too...:rolleyes  

Nah bro. That's just called employee perks. FTL,Champs, FNL, NT all do it too if you get the right manager
I'm just asking cause...well, I don't have one in my area. I have a jimmy jazz, dr. Jays, active wearhouse, every major sneaker chain..but no villa. I'm not trying to be the guy that buys fakes....anyways thanks for the help.

I'm just asking cause...well, I don't have one in my area. I have a jimmy jazz, dr. Jays, active wearhouse, every major sneaker chain..but no villa. I'm not trying to be the guy that buys fakes....anyways thanks for the help.
Sorry man. Didn't mean to single you out. I was just saying that theres a big difference between say a fake site like http://www.goodtradeshop.org/ vs champssports.com, Villa, Flight Club...

Fake Royals and Space Jams posted on their IG. Another fake reseller scamming people.

Yeah I figured it was too good to be true. The crazy part is they have 27k followers on IG.

What tipped me off is that they literally have almost every size you ask them for (they have 13's in everything).

Could you fill me in on what tipped you off those two were fake? I'm typically an SB guy and there are rarely fakes so I'm new to determine if Jordan's are fake or not.

Thanks so much!

Yeah I figured it was too good to be true. The crazy part is they have 27k followers on IG.

What tipped me off is that they literally have almost every size you ask them for (they have 13's in everything).

Could you fill me in on what tipped you off those two were fake? I'm typically an SB guy and there are rarely fakes so I'm new to determine if Jordan's are fake or not.

Thanks so much!

The Royals lace bag was too big. Space Jams are 5 years old, but his pair had no yellowing. Anytime you see an X! that is 4+ years old without a hint of yellowing, most probably fake.

Does anyone know if http://stores.ebay.com/Kickz-Boutique?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 is a legit seller? My concerns are about the prices - retro jordans and latest lebrons for $160-170. 
Thanks in advance.

Not sure. They don't have any rare or limited Jordans and lebrons. Just the GR that can still be found on some shelves.

Keep in mind shipping is $25 on top of those prices and there is no return policy, but you are covered by paypal protection.

Thanks, Sneakerp,

I am actually from Europe, so $25 for shipping is a blessing compared to $40-60 from the US plus VAT and probably a duty tax :smile:

It just seems too good to be true with that prices and shipping, that's why i asked.

Back
Top Bottom