OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

I wish it was preorder so I couldn't call out another website, but it is Fugazzi.com/WeOverHereChargingRapeForFakes.

FSR columbias are ready to ship BNIB...wait for it...with substitute box.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Retrohead/sneakrp always coming in with knowledge.  The site just didn't look right to me at all. I get celebrities can get some sh*t early and have them be real and fake, I just meant some random ***** sneaker site isn't going to have some legit legend blue 11s that early and have them be legit.

The site really do look very shady but the shoe I received was legit. I looked over every part of the shoe to make sure it was fake... You don't have to believe me, since you can't see any physical evidence. However, every little detail that indicates the shoe being fake, I couldn't find them at all. Unless you gentlemen buy a pair from them and tell me that site isn't legitimate I'll stick with my own opinion. Because by the end of the day, I'm the one who has solid evidence. 

The site really do look very shady but the shoe I received was legit. I looked over every part of the shoe to make sure it was fake... You don't have to believe me, since you can't see any physical evidence. However, every little detail that indicates the shoe being fake, I couldn't find them at all. Unless you gentlemen buy a pair from them and tell me that site isn't legitimate I'll stick with my own opinion. Because by the end of the day, I'm the one who has solid evidence. 
you..... Could post pictures... That technology does exist now

Please share your solid evidence with us. Until then they sell fakes.

Does anyone know about the sight klekt? From what i can tell, it is like kixify or ebay but for europe. I saw some decent deals on there, but i wanted to know if the sight has any kind of buyer protection, like ebay. Thanks

How do I get shortboyzkickz.com legiit web check.

I checked out our site and it looks pretty legit. A couple key things when it comes to proving you are a legit site.

• Return/Refund policy - You can offer a refund policy if the shoes are fake.
  • Allowing people to pay via PayPal - consumers feel secure because they know they are protected.
  • Social media - FB/IG/Twitter photos that are 100% original content.
  • Photos on the site look consistent and shoe details - You have consistent photos, but if they show details of the shoe and you have more angles so people can confirm legitmacy just off pics that eliminates any back-end emails.
  • Contact info - email and phone number is important, also communicating with customers as well.

If you are successful at all these points, you will see a tremendous amount of traffic and hopefully more sales.

Their Instagram account is shoegawds if that helps.[emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Doesn't look legit to me because I can't see actual pics of the shoes, no return policy, no social media.
I just wanna commend you on your efforts to help people out here on finding legit sites. You do this site a huge service and give accurate info. Jus wanted to say that. You do a helleva job sir and it doesn't go unnoticed.

Their Instagram account is shoegawds if that helps.[emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

The shoes on IG look good to me. If I were you I would send them an email, ask for pics of the shoe you want, then do a legit check in the appropriate section of NT. If they used their IG photos for their site, I would've probably said they were legit based on the consistent style of pics plus their tagging.

I just wanna commend you on your efforts to help people out here on finding legit sites. You do this site a huge service and give accurate info. Jus wanted to say that. You do a helleva job sir and it doesn't go unnoticed.

Thanks fam. I appreciate the love.

For shoegawds.bigcartel.com I asked to see pics of the wolf grey 3s since they are more recent and they just told me to go on their Instagram.[emoji]128533[/emoji] should they be trusted???

For shoegawds.bigcartel.com I asked to see pics of the wolf grey 3s since they are more recent and they just told me to go on their Instagram.[emoji]128533[/emoji] should they be trusted???

The wolf grey 3s on their IG look legit to me and you can pay with paypal on their site, so you are protected. I recommend asking if they have a return/refund policy if the shoes are fake. Other than that, I can't guarantee they are legit.

Back
Top Bottom