OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

I bought a pair of thunder 4s from sole something... Everything looked legit except when i looked at the production date it was made in like a week. are they fake? Traction, materials colors insoles everything looked/felt exactly like the legit pair.

Is it possible to have different production dates on nike shoe( same start date different finish date)

I'm not the best expert, but I think it can happen

I've had a mixed bag so I figured i'd ask. I think that's how it is most places.

Last edited:
I live in USA and I'm tempted to order from there but idk.
Yeh i got a mate in BK saying the same thing. They have a store as well, iv spoken to them over the phone, hard to understand with the crazy acents but going by the jays he has from them IMO id buy myself. There good for the stuff like the grape releases, i noticed after all the store sold out and eastbays site was working properly and sold out too, that this joint had them still available for pre-orders as they didnt release em til 10th. They always send early though 10th is a "at the latest" date. Pretty unknown tho so one mans experience is just that...

The sites get reviewed as often as we get a chance. However, with so many sites around we can't always get to them all. If theres a site in question orone that is found to be fraudulent, please post it so I can review it myself.
Please let me know about solewings.

Is the vmv place legit cause it seems shady they got an unreleased pair of four that haven't came out yet

Lifes Kicks is legit.
(lifeskicks.co)
I've bought from them before and if anyone else is interested, you can use "SBS" at checkout for $10 off. What I like about them is that the sneakers come with the receipt.

Last edited:
I purchased from Iamkickz.com Toro 4s and Black Grape 5. They are legit both pairs of sneakers where very clean 10/10 the guy that runs it seems pretty cool transparent and easy to communicate with. I was a bit on the iffy side at first because they where so new but decided to purchase from them because they had the lowest prices for early releases and DS Retros. I will be purchasing from them again soon. Hope this helps. 

Back
Top Bottom