OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Anyone know if iamkickz is legit? Thanks fam
I purchased from Iamkickz.com Toro 4s and Black Grape 5. They are legit both pairs of sneakers where very clean 10/10 the guy that runs it seems pretty cool transparent and easy to communicate with. I was a bit on the iffy side at first because they where so new but decided to purchase from them because they had the lowest prices for early releases and DS Retros. I will be purchasing from them again soon. Hope this helps. 

How they legit the jordan 4 s haven't been released yet
The sneaker doesn't have to be released to the general public in order for it to be considered legit. Keep in mind that those sneakers have been manufactured long before we caught wind of it. I even took my pair to footlocker and had those guys there inspect them. The results where unanimously decided 100 % authentic. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from iamkickz.com again. Not being bias just stating the obvious.

The sneaker doesn't have to be released to the general public in order for it to be considered legit. Keep in mind that those sneakers have been manufactured long before we caught wind of it. I even took my pair to footlocker and had those guys there inspect them. The results where unanimously decided 100 % authentic. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from iamkickz.com again. Not being bias just stating the obvious.

No offense but you do realize footlocker stores and other chains just hire people they dont have a screening process or training on how to tell if a shoe is fake. I mean youll come across dudes that know the shoe game or whatever but just to tell someone i took it to footlocker and they said its real doesnt mean squat to me.

Anyone ever seen these guys on Instagram. Freshnapperal ... ive tried gettin ahold of people that gave them a shoutout but those people dont reply. Most people who have inquired about shoes have private profiles so i cant see if they ordered or not. One chick who ordered only got 4 pics and hasnt updated since she posted 2 pics of the shoes sitting but not wearing them. No one seems to have ordered but they say thanks to everyone who ordered

When i first inquired a few ago when they were new dude said paypal wasnt active yet just phone orders. Its been about a month and half and he says bank still has a problem with paypal or something and still only phone orders. Anyway just seems fishy so i havent ordered from them. Just wanna see if anyone here has had experience

Yes I do realize that and believe me im not new to the sneaker game. However you dont know the manager at my local footlocker that has been working there over 15 plus years either. This guy has seen them all come through the store. I would defiantly trust in opinion and not listen to someone that only buys certain sneakers every now and then and calls himself a "sneakerhead" From what I read here lots of guys are salty because they dont either have the cash to drop out for a early release or just plan ole haters just mad and negative. No disrespect and not saying that you are just making a general statement. 

No offense but you do realize footlocker stores and other chains just hire people they dont have a screening process or training on how to tell if a shoe is fake. I mean youll come across dudes that know the shoe game or whatever but just to tell someone i took it to footlocker and they said its real doesnt mean squat to me.
Yes I do realize that and believe me im not new to the sneaker game. However you dont know the manager at my local footlocker that has been working there over 15 plus years either. This guy has seen them all come through the store. I would defiantly trust his opinion and not listen to someone that only buys certain sneakers every now and then and calls himself a "sneakerhead" From what I read here lots of guys are salty because they dont either have the cash to drop out for a early release or just plan ole haters just mad and negative. No disrespect and not saying that you are just making a general statement. 

Last edited:
Yes I do realize that and believe me im not new to the sneaker game. However you dont know the manager at my local footlocker that has been working there over 15 plus years either. This guy has seen them all come through the store. I would defiantly trust his opinion and not listen to someone that only buys certain sneakers every now and then and calls himself a "sneakerhead" From what I read here lots of guys are salty because they dont either have the cash to drop out for a early release or just plan ole haters just mad and negative. No disrespect and not saying that you are just making a general statement. 

I wasnt callin you out or nothing i was just saying for anyone basically trying to do the same thing as u n go to a footlocker to confirm a shoe being legit is not the best option because footlocker employees are joe blows just like all of us. Some know more than others but to call an employee a reliable source for a shoes authenticity is not a great idea. U never stated u went to a manager with .... experience in whatever i was just making a statement in general because i know dudes here woukd just walk in to ftl etc and ask the geeky lookin employee and he dont know jack **** he just there to get paid lol

I wasnt callin you out or nothing i was just saying for anyone basically trying to do the same thing as u n go to a footlocker to confirm a shoe being legit is not the best option because footlocker employees are joe blows just like all of us. Some know more than others but to call an employee a reliable source for a shoes authenticity is not a great idea. U never stated u went to a manager with .... experience in whatever i was just making a statement in general because i know dudes here woukd just walk in to ftl etc and ask the geeky lookin employee and he dont know jack **** he just there to get paid lol
Lmao ...I know iamkickz.com is legitimate I just copped the black 3s from them today. Can't wait to get those on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom