OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Dates were from 2012-2013 good thing I asked recently haha someone copped these off it. They look good but fake right?

Those look fake AF

Last edited:
Is McLaren kickshop a legit site cuz prices seem Ohkay but I just have a feeling it isn't and I want to order from there? Please help and thanks in advanced.

well they don't use their own pics for one thing
2nd, none of us dealt with them because shady *** sites like that we all tend to avoid

Dude is a clown who owns mclarenshop. Lol blocked me because when the sports blue 3s was about to release, he posted a fake article saying some places wouldn't be getting their shipments. To pre order with him and I said easy cop [emoji]128514[/emoji]

well they don't use their own pics for one thing
2nd, none of us dealt with them because shady *** sites like that we all tend to avoid

Dude is a clown who owns mclarenshop. Lol blocked me because when the sports blue 3s was about to release, he posted a fake article saying some places wouldn't be getting their shipments. To pre order with him and I said easy cop [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anybody ever order from @JumpmanTrade on  Instagram?  He only accepts friends and family PayPal payments even when I said I would add in a little extra to cover the PayPal fees and doesn't used tagged pics.  Seems like a scam to me...I personally would stay away...

sup everybody

just came across some sites that may have been posted. these sellers claim 100% authentic but I doubt it.

purekicks.com

nicesole.com

validate and confirm please thanks

Back
Top Bottom