OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Hi,

Anyone has an experience with zadehkicks before? Found only 1 thread that talks about it in NT and the conclusion was they were selling GM pairs. Anyone has more opinion on them? Thanks
You answered your own question

Is jsfordays.com preorders legit?? Trying to get a respond here for months but got nothing..
Fellas use the search option. It's been talked about plenty of times here. Legit

Anyone ever buy from kicks-crew.com

I see them on the list but just wanna be sure.
Yeah bro I got my gammas,global games,and florals from them. They're completely legit and their communication is on point. I would highly recommend. Only bad part is the cost of the shipping but it's speedy delivery. I think they use DHL

Anyone ever buy from kicks-crew.com

I see them on the list but just wanna be sure.
Yeah bro I got my gammas,global games,and florals from them. They're completely legit and their communication is on point. I would highly recommend. Only bad part is the cost of the shipping but it's speedy delivery. I think they use DHL

Would be awesome if there would be notes in parenthesis indicating the sites with physical stores.  Appreciate this list! Thanks OP!

yea there is so much competition out there with real vs questionable pairs. the nerve of these lowlifes trying to pass off ua gm replica perfect grade pairs as 100% Authentic. I remember going for the yeezy 2 on ebay 2 years ago and one seller sold some fake yeezy 2 for $1500! they got no shame! Watch out consumers always use Paypal
Unlike the fake sellers, PureKicks seems to have tagged high resolution images of their product.  Their prices are great, but not quite too good to be true.  I ordered The Shattered Backboard 1's and they are no doubt 100% authentic..  They're not make crazy claims or posting impossible pairs, seems like they really know their stuff

yea there is so much competition out there with real vs questionable pairs. the nerve of these lowlifes trying to pass off ua gm replica perfect grade pairs as 100% Authentic. I remember going for the yeezy 2 on ebay 2 years ago and one seller sold some fake yeezy 2 for $1500! they got no shame! Watch out consumers always use Paypal
Unlike the fake sellers, PureKicks seems to have tagged high resolution images of their product.  Their prices are great, but not quite too good to be true.  I ordered The Shattered Backboard 1's and they are no doubt 100% authentic..  They're not make crazy claims or posting impossible pairs, seems like they really know their stuff
Then why are they sellin fake ovo 12s

Any info on lacedpalace.com or sneakerplugz.com? I'd normally go by the "stay away if it ends in a 'Z' rule" but they do have a physical shop. Figured I'd ask.

Back
Top Bottom