Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Those of yall that have heard 6 Kiss, do find "Pretty #*^#%" a lil unnerving? I mean, I get what he's trying
to say but continuously calling himself sexy and saying he's a pretty #%^*% and that he's prettier
than Nikki Minaj is just weird to me. Then he shouts out SB for some reason at the end. It reminded me of when Ross
said he had on "tight jeans with no draws...what up Jay?" As if Jay told him to not wear draws. Iono, the whole thing just
irked me a lil bit. Funny thing is the beat on that song is cold, I just hate the lyrics.

It's more than beats and rhymes when being #BASED. You can't receive these words as if you're listening to any other person. You can't try to make "real world" sense out of something that exists in the #BASED WORLD.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Those of yall that have heard 6 Kiss, do find "Pretty #*^#%" a lil unnerving? I mean, I get what he's trying
to say but continuously calling himself sexy and saying he's a pretty #%^*% and that he's prettier
than Nikki Minaj is just weird to me. Then he shouts out SB for some reason at the end. It reminded me of when Ross
said he had on "tight jeans with no draws...what up Jay?" As if Jay told him to not wear draws. Iono, the whole thing just
irked me a lil bit. Funny thing is the beat on that song is cold, I just hate the lyrics.

he's just taking the sexy female rapper thing and flipping it. Its funny x Genius. #Based.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

I been stayin up late, wakin up based.... And to think, this the life that i chose...
i was missing something in life.....and now that i have not only real music but a whole new outlook in life...i wouldnt have it any other way....Based!

O
M
G
!!!!!!

I woke up this morning #based as +!++!!!!!

Thank you ScottHallWithAPick !
sick.gif

Honestly though, i can't go more than a few hours without listenin to "Like A Martian"... The beat goes so hard.... So many quoteables. And Lil B killed the last verse

"Off top dudes see me wit a 6 foot chick
I'm pullin 10 out that broad like a 6 foot pimp
RIP Pimp C, i'm takin dope to the brain
Young BasedGod wit a head fulla game
Used to beat off... wit a head fulla caine
Goons on deck bringin all that effin pain"

sick.gif

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Honestly though, i can't go more than a few hours without listenin to "Like A Martian"... The beat goes so hard.... So many quoteables. And Lil B killed the last verse

"Off top dudes see me wit a 6 foot chick
I'm pullin 10 out that broad like a 6 foot pimp
RIP Pimp C, i'm takin dope to the brain
Young BasedGod wit a head fulla game
Used to beat off... wit a head fulla caine
Goons on deck bringin all that effin pain"

sick.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BorisTheBulletDodger

this has gone to far..imagine if you guys actually bigged up good artists.

Imagine if his was around before your birth...
plan-b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom