Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

lil b is that dude..
pimp.gif

listening to wild based boys.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In the midst of a snow storm and a cold winter, a heat warmed up a small New York club. On this Thursday night, hundreds of people, from all walks of the world.... came to witness a legend. This legend is Lil B. Despite being late for nearly 2 years, the crowd was still begging and anticipating this man's greatness. Finally, after a precocious headliner and a filler dj mix, Based God blessed his fans. Performing to his disciples, knighting one and handing out t-shirts to the true prophets, Based God saved this damned city from exile.
But seriously, show was fun. I was pissed though that dukes was late and didn't apologize. lol W/ that said, show was great. S my D (garden tool) and Violate that B, were the highlights of the night.
pimp.gif
 Also, did I meet one of ya? Cause on my way there, I met like 6 dudes squadded up pre-gaming and ishh. 
roll.gif
Anyways, they were like " we from all over, Ecuador, Africa, ...", and one of them was saying how he gets locked up every month. lol I know one of them had to be a NT'er. haha If so, I was that pale dude(5-8 - 5-9 %@*, w/ the glasses, frail, black jacket) that met up w/ them on the way to Highline.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

What I rap for? Everything, want bling bling and World peace.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How is that not some of the realest @+$$ you ever heard?�

On the real, first time I listened to this, best 6 minutes of musical experience I've ever had.�

$$%# was a movie man.�

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

#based.

I'm Heem is a classic

And looks like tonight was another epic night. Can't wait til Lil B comes to LA for the 3rd time in a bigger venue. #swag
pimp.gif

^
eek.gif
i never get over how diverse dudes fanbase is. Crowd looks like a sea of just different types of people from all walks of life.
thank you basedgod
pimp.gif

I'll be posting the whole concert online for the BASED fam that couldn't be there. I'm not going to allow you guys to miss out on this show.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s
What song/beat is that playing in the background? That #@%$ sound on some epic #@%$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT-Anyone know why I cant see my avatar....its just my name and then my post count and all that

Back
Top Bottom