.: Official Lil' Wayne "I Am Music" Tour w/ Gym Class Heroes, T-Pain, Keyshia Cole, & Keri Hilson :.

http://getjanet.com/blog/

A bunch of pics and a vid of Drake on there.

I see you, Q.
pimp.gif

In Columbus tonight, not going, already have seen Pain and Keyshia (both performances being
grin.gif
IMO)...I know somepeople that are going, but they also are just out of high school, your typical Wayne fan....

^^^ showed up half way through pain's set. Weezy was what you would expect from Weezy...nothing out the ordinary but that one song he did with Pain off theT-Wayne album sounded hot. Some mixtape stuff but honestly what do you expect when the man's got 5 million mixtapes, he didn't do everything I wantedto hear but at least got Sky's The Limit and Prostitute, rest of it was what you'd expect. Mostly high school crowd though me and my girl went for herbday first thing she said was damn, mad high school kids, lol. I'm not even all about weezy but not gonna lie the man knows how to put on a show and keepit alive. Props to Jae Millz for spittin his part on D Pleaser and Nicki Minaj doin can't stop won't stop. Weezy knows how to put on a show though."So much swag I don't even gotta spit my verse"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom