**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

Makes sense why u would think it was a classic then. My baby brother 16 and the **** that spew out his mouth is disgusting. Very Vince staplish except add in drake is better then big, PAC, ja and all the other overrated 90s dudes.

Idk about all that being better than big and pac but I take pride in appreciating the new guys...I want to appreciate my era like others did theirs without lookin down like "elitists"

Last edited:
pacs over-rated .......big is goat quality........ja rule isnt in the goat RAPPER category , but the dude made bangers back in the day and is a legend to my graduating class .......if i wanted to make a mean rapping song in 2000 i wouldve had nas or jay on the track.......now if i wanted to throw a party in 2000 , it'd be 99% ja rule & murder inc , and the hot boyz , srs . 

Last edited:
you can add master p and the 504 boyz to my song of parties

silkk da shocker off beat messing up "we bout that"

where you at whodiiii???

nelly and the saint lunatics too 
nthat.gif

dont mind me guise im just reminiscing 

It's comical when I come in this thread because a lot of yall come in to hate but still listen to his music. How else do you know if its wack or not if you don't listen to it? So you all say oh his flow is wack and its not squad up material or tha carter etc. But somehow yall still emd up listening? Somethings not adding up!

How can u give an opinion on music without hearing it? If I see dudes screaming omg Wayne back omg its a classic how can I say nah he sucks if I do t hear the material? I've thought some dudes were terrible then down the line do a 180 and like their music because I listen. Its takes 30 minutes b u acting like we lining up at best buy paying $15 to buy it to hate. I'm not a hater just cuz its Wayne I "hate" cuz the music is bad.

It's comical when I come in this thread because a lot of yall come in to hate but still listen to his music. How else do you know if its wack or not if you don't listen to it? So you all say oh his flow is wack and its not squad up material or tha carter etc. But somehow yall still emd up listening? Somethings not adding up!

As an old fan of Wayne i used to listen to his later projects just to see if he would ever come back to form. After awhile i gave up on thinking that would happen. No Ceilings was one of the last Wayne projects i listened to. I dont even bother with his music no more

He doesnt exist to me in my world of music anymore lol

Last edited:
How can u give an opinion on music without hearing it? If I see dudes screaming omg Wayne back omg its a classic how can I say nah he sucks if I do t hear the material? I've thought some dudes were terrible then down the line do a 180 and like their music because I listen. Its takes 30 minutes b u acting like we lining up at best buy paying $15 to buy it to hate. I'm not a hater just cuz its Wayne I "hate" cuz the music is bad.
What I am saying is, y'all are saying he has not been good since no ceilings or squad up. He has came out with some good musci since, If any one feels as if wayne is done and garbage stop listening to his music. I tried listening to to stop rappers just because of the hype and I was like fck no, and never played a record by them again, And my reply when some one asks about there music I just say I don't listen to him. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion but why come in a wayne thread just to talk junk is all i'm saying.

Can't call it trash if I never heard it. He was actually good at one point but that was then. I can't say no ceilings 2 is trash until I hear the trash other than that I could just say pass on wayne. After seeing classic this and that i had to spin part 1 and it was exactly what I thought.

As an old fan of Wayne i used to listen to his later projects just to see if he would ever come back to form. After awhile i gave up on thinking that would happen. No Ceilings was one of the last Wayne projects i listened to. I dont even bother with his music no more

He doesnt exist to me in my world of music anymore lol
Yep, That's all it takes is just to stop listening to his music instead of bashing wayne. 

Nah, I love music so I'll listen and if its the same ole trash well then trash. If he hopped in a time machine and puts out good **** I'll say that also.

Can't call it trash if I never heard it. He was actually good at one point but that was then. I can't say no ceilings 2 is trash until I hear the trash other than that I could just say pass on wayne. After seeing classic this and that i had to spin part 1 and it was exactly what I thought.
In this day an age everything is a classic in people's eyes. I wouldn't call wayne last project a classic but I surely would not call it trash either. It was enjoyable i can say.

In this day an age everything is a classic in people's eyes. I wouldn't call wayne last project a classic but I surely would not call it trash either. It was enjoyable i can say.

You talkin bout that FWA jawn?
Aint listen to it myself but i was kinda interested in it to see what he had left

Yea FWA i didn't bump it like i did sftw2, but it was still cool

Forgot he made a Sorry For The Wait 2 lol. I think the last project i listened to by Wayne was Dedication 5 and that was :smh: lol

Feel like Thug & his overall situation with Young Money lit a fire under dude so if he dont come back hard on his next project then its really a wrap for him

Just because it is the official Wayne thread, doesn't mean it has to be nut hugging statements at all times. If you like Wayne, listen to his music, and list why that's cool. If you don't like Wayne, took time to listen to his project, and list why then that's cool as well. It's a discussion board fam, you are always going to get both sides of the argument.

Its not like I just started bashing and saying why do u like son, he was always trash etc. Dudes literally said it was a classic, obviously I'm not on no troll **** because like u said I heard the music.

I wasn't referring to you, I actually have the same stance as you. I was talking about dude who wanted to know why people come in here to bash Wayne when they still listen to his music.

Back
Top Bottom