**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

That joint with future woulda been better if future wasn't on the chorus...that **** is annoying af. A verse from him prolly woulda been better

heard the 1st track with Mannie and was like that New Orleans hot boy/weezy f baby BACK :smokin

as the tape went on these was my exact expressions

:smokin
:smile:
:\
|I
:rolleyes
:stoneface:
:frown: RIP Wayne... Tunechi is here to stay

Finally got a chance to listen to the tape and I mean truly listened. The tape is good overall 8/10.

heard the 1st track with Mannie and was like that New Orleans hot boy/weezy f baby BACK
smokin.gif

as the tape went on these was my exact expressions

smokin.gif

smile.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif
RIP Wayne... Tunechi is here to stay
SN to post ratio skrong. Emojis accurate....blending into an L shape.

A+ execution.

Finally got a chance to listen to the tape and I mean truly listened. The tape is good overall 8/10.
agreed.  best weezy mixtape in years but not perfect & not near where the games elite are at b/w thugger & future.  wayne is a living legend, the only real comparison in terms of his impact & influence among living artists is jay & maybe dre overall as a musician/producer.  incredibly important in terms of influence & the fact that he's still alive & making music is a blessing.  4 all u clever slime up on ur SAT analgoies ---> drake: kanye:: young thug: wayne.   future is equally indebted to wayne & ye bless up

I'm pretty much an admitted Wayne Stan and this project sucks after 1 listen ..... Idk if I wasn't in the mood to hear it or what.... I'll give a second listen

I'm pretty much an admitted Wayne Stan and this project sucks after 1 listen ..... Idk if I wasn't in the mood to hear it or what.... I'll give a second listen

Probably wasn't in the mood. That's why i waited to actually listen to the tape.

agreed.  best weezy mixtape in years but not perfect & not near where the games elite are at b/w thugger & future.  wayne is a living legend, the only real comparison in terms of his impact & influence among living artists is jay & maybe dre overall as a musician/producer.  incredibly important in terms of influence & the fact that he's still alive & making music is a blessing.  4 all u clever slime up on ur SAT analgoies ---> drake: kanye:: young thug: wayne.   future is equally indebted to wayne & ye bless up

Is this _ serious? Wayne as influential as Dre? :lol: :smh:

Some keepers...

But overall it's meh at first listen.

Being a HUGE Wayne fans it's really disappointing to hear some of these tracks. 

Maybe Wayne needs a good beef to be rejuvenated like what happened to nas
Nas created another classic after the beef with jay
And besides hip hop is dead
Has had :pimp: albums since

Someone needs to just cut Wayne outta Poppin cause Curren$y did his thing. That verse by Wayne was all i needed to hear to know its over for dude...

Maybe Wayne needs a good beef to be rejuvenated like what happened to nas
Nas created another classic after the beef with jay
And besides hip hop is dead
Has had :pimp: albums since
Maybe thats why Pusha T is STILL throwin shots... he wants the old Wayne to come back. Aint happenin though

Back
Top Bottom